• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

nedzelic

HSC
hey look at those sponsered adds for cronulla beach on this website; how appropriate

0Jade0

HSC
Spyrax said:
These lebanese people found guilty of bashing the lifeguards and causing these problems should be sent back to their country. It is a privaledge for people from another country to live in Australia. Remember, by sending them back there will be a reduction in crime including assault, rape, theft etc. and a less likely hood of some sort of terrorism attack occuring in Australia.

Oh please what BS. I am part Basque, are you going to 'send me back' too? Watch out I might bomb you!!!!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
nedzelic said:
and get this, fact, most suicide bombers are athiests!!!!
and that's no joke
guess I should get back to work on my nail bomb huh?

Jiga

yeah right, you can identify where peoplle live just by the look of them.
Ah yes I can.

A place like the shire has apartments let alone houses for a minimum of $300,000, and rent at avg minimum of like $300 per week.....you dont tend to get people with torn shirts, missing teeth, and general hygiene problems do you (maybe a very small %, alot! Compare this to a place like Campbeltown which as like 4 suburbs of housing commission and then you can easily distinguish where people come from :rolleyes:

And ive lived in C'town, Ive lived in the Shire, and I live in Bankstown....so yes I can fukin identfy them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
you dont tend to get people with torn shirts, missing teeth, and general hygiene problems!
The man my dad contracts out for has a bad leg, wears stubbie shorts, and doesn't brush is hair. This man had the second biggest boat at the sydney boat show, this man is a very rich man but you'd probably dismiss him as 'westie trash'.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
0Jade0 said:
Oh please what BS. I am part Basque, are you going to 'send me back' too? Watch out I might bomb you!!!!
Mate, i said the people who are cuasing trouble should be sent back, i do know lebos, and indeed i do know some decent ones but some of them aren't decent. This isn't bullshit, the ones that cause trouble SHOULD be sent back, I'm sick of going places and seeing lebos harrass old people, start fights etc etc.

Jiga

I doubt the credibility of that, but I did edit it just before your post to say a very samll %! That person obviously makes up that exception, and more than likely was a bum before their rich parents croked it or some other freakish lucky event

So for the most part, appearance givs you a good idea and I would say Im a good judge of that...considering Ive lived with bum aussies, ive lived with ppl who think their shit doesnt stink, and now I live in a place with 90% foreign ppl

Last edited by a moderator:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well you can doubt the credibility all you want. He doesn't make up the exception, he was a 'bum', he worked as a painter for many years then started a building company and built it up to be the major department of housing contractor in nsw.

I really think you just love living in your stupid stereotypes.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Schoolies_2004 said:
I doubt the credibility of that, but I did edit it just before your post to say a very samll %! That person obviously makes up that exception, and more than likely was a bum before their rich parents croked it or some other freakish lucky event
It's well documented, and it's much more credible than your own statements. A person's appearance is not necessarily indicative of their financial status or place of residence, and there is nothing to be gained by suggesting otherwise.

Jiga

Well you can doubt the credibility all you want. He doesn't make up the exception, he was a 'bum', he worked as a painter for many years then started a building company and built it up to be the major department of housing contractor in nsw [And his parents died who had 1 million dollars of propety and he won the lotto]

I really think you just love living in your stupid stereotypes.
Yes, I love it, suggesting that a group of people who looked like bums might not be from a rich area is so sterotypical, not logical at all! :rolleyes:

Jiga

It's well documented, and it's much more credible than your own statements. A person's appearance is not necessarily indicative of their financial status or place of residence, and there is nothing to be gained by suggesting otherwise.

For the general 'normal' population im sure it is hard. But its quite easy to see that someone who looks like a bum cant possible live on the North Shore for eg :rolleyes:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well it's not like the packers exactly look like they have perfect hygene, if they weren't wearing suits i would imagine you would claim they are poor also. People who look like bums live everywhere, and alot of rich people look like bums where as some fairly poor people can dress up nice and look fairly rich.

Also, the bum look is often the 'comfortable' look, someone who is so well off and comfortable that they don't need to worry about looking beautiful to impress people.

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Schoolies_2004 said:
For the general 'normal' population im sure it is hard. But its quite easy to see that someone who looks like a bum cant possible live on the North Shore for eg :rolleyes:
You seem to be ignorant of the fact that wealth isn't restricted to the north or east alone (and that instances of financial hardship only exist in the west), and that many people may not be too concerned about their own appearance given that they have other priorities. However, as NTB said, I'm sure that you are having fun in your world of stereotypes.

0Jade0

HSC
Spyrax said:
Mate, i said the people who are cuasing trouble should be sent back, i do know lebos, and indeed i do know some decent ones but some of them aren't decent. This isn't bullshit, the ones that cause trouble SHOULD be sent back, I'm sick of going places and seeing lebos harrass old people, start fights etc etc.
And How about those 'aussies' who bashed that woman yesterday? or threw things at police and ambulance officers? Where shall be we send them?

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
nedzelic said:
yeah well done. maybe a better idea would be to stop invading muslim countries. that is the only reason that there would ever be a terrorist attack here

and get this, fact, most suicide bombers are athiests!!!!
and that's no joke

If most athiests are suicide bombers, doesn't that contradict the whole " Dying for my God, and the Holy War" thing... Anywho, it's a joke, if not, where's your proof?

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
0Jade0 said:
And How about those 'aussies' who bashed that woman yesterday? or threw things at police and ambulance officers? Where shall be we send them?
Back to England.... or even better the American South.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
0Jade0 said:
no, you should not, you know why? because everywhere you go its the lebanese who are causing problems. I dont mind whether she got bashed or not; after all lebanese started it and the aussies only came to protect their people from another attack; that deserves a round of applause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)