• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How exactly are lebanese treated as second class citizens? I demand statistics.
I think we'd find that their levels of income are on par with your average white australian, it's not like we have poor lebanese ghetto's unlike in america where there are tonnes of dispicable african american ghetto's.
I am not saying they ARE treated as second class citizens. But we are on the way if we blame them for everything that is wrong with society

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
0Jade0 said:
I am not saying they ARE treated as second class citizens. But we are on the way if we blame them for everything that is wrong with society
we are not blaming them for EVERYTHING wrong with society. just the things they are responsible for doing

Spyrax said:
Mate, i said the people who are cuasing trouble should be sent back, i do know lebos, and indeed i do know some decent ones but some of them aren't decent. This isn't bullshit, the ones that cause trouble SHOULD be sent back, I'm sick of going places and seeing lebos harrass old people, start fights etc etc.

there born in australia!!!! u cant send them back. there australian kids!!!! deal with them like anglo saxons if ur not racist.

anarchron

HSC
I say we enact a prohibition on the sale of alcohol as was done in the 1920s in the US. The situation of our society seems to be getting worse and worse with unprovoked violence on the rise.

Most of incidents involving unprovoked violence are caused by alcohol and drugs.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
anarchron said:
I say we enact a prohibition on the sale of alcohol as was done in the 1920s in the US. The situation of our society seems to be getting worse and worse with unprovoked violence on the rise.

Most of incidents involving unprovoked violence are caused by alcohol and drugs.
hahahahhahahahha

^roflcopter.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
anarchron said:

yuor fucking stupid.

lets ban going to the beach , so people cant crowd around there, and no lifegaurds will be hurt. same stupid idea.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
SashatheMan said:
too long man. cant u summorise?

IN MANY WAYS, what we are seeing is the copying of Los Angeles gangs: the Crips, the Bloods and others. The motor vehicles, the music, the dress codes, the haircuts, the weaponry and the attitudes towards authority are almost identical. These gangs in Los Angeles have been around for nearly thirty years and a culture has grown around them. The culture surrounding the Middle Eastern gangs is still in its infancy but the transition is not far away.

IN MANY WAYS, what we are seeing is the copying of Los Angeles gangs: the Crips, the Bloods and others. The motor vehicles, the music, the dress codes, the haircuts, the weaponry and the attitudes towards authority are almost identical. These gangs in Los Angeles have been around for nearly thirty years and a culture has grown around them. The culture surrounding the Middle Eastern gangs is still in its infancy but the transition is not far away.

that paragraph should be made public so we can disgrace these filthy bastards and then maybe losers will stop being impressed and encourage their bullshit attitudes

0Jade0

HSC
SashatheMan said:
we are not blaming them for EVERYTHING wrong with society. just the things they are responsible for doing
I was referring to the way that these few thousand idiots think that if we deport the Muslim/Middle Eastern population Sydney would be a much better place.

We can't deport people that are Australian Citizens. This isn't pass the parcel

supercharged

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
lol the rap music might be the same, but LA gangs don't drive in fully hotted up WRXs and RX-7s (with 'for sale' written in liquid paper on the rear window), sport the usual 'leb' hairstyle or wear bulldogs jerseys and lonsdale/everlast singlets...

btw Even the international press has picked up the story now.
Racial violence erupts in Sydney

Thousands of young white men have converged on Cronulla Beach in Sydney, Australia, and attacked people of Arabic and Mediterranean background.
Police and ambulance officers were pelted with beer cans and bottles, and an ambulance was attacked.

Several people were injured in the alcohol-fuelled violence, and at least 12 were arrested.

The authorities have condemned the outbreak of racial violence as "not the Australian way".

By Sunday night, the violence appeared to have spread to a second beach suburb, Maroubra, where men armed with baseball bats reportedly attacked cars.

And police said a man was stabbed in the back in south Sydney in what media reports said appeared to be further racial violence.

The clashes follow assaults a week ago on two volunteer lifeguards at the southern Sydney beach, reportedly by youths of Arabic and Mediterranean backgrounds.

Mobile phone text messages began circulating after the beatings, encouraging people to retaliate on Sunday and employing racial slurs.

'Not Australian'

Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Goodwin said innocent people had been targeted.

"The behaviour that's been seen down here at Cronulla today is nothing short of disgusting and disgraceful," he said. "It's certainly not the Australian way."

Sections of the media took this issue far too far, and one can only surmise that the way these issues was dealt with on talk-back radio amounts to incitement

Keysar Trad, Islamic Friendship Association of Australia

The area's Mayor, Kevin Schreiber, accused the mob of looking for a fight.

"As mayor and as a resident of Cronulla, I'm devastated by what has occurred on our beachfront," he said.

"It is the actions of a few, but let's not kid ourselves that people didn't come from far and wide to participate."

The president of the Islamic Friendship Association of Australia, Keysar Trad, accused the media of whipping up racial tension.

"Sections of the media took this issue far too far, and one can only surmise that the way these issues was dealt with on talk-back radio amounts to incitement," he said.

Sydney has many beaches, but Cronulla is one of a few that is easily accessible by train and is often visited by young people from the poorer suburbs of western and southern Sydney.

Area residents accuse the visitors of being disrespectful and of sometimes intimidating other beach-goers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4519818.stm

sarevok

HSC
at the moment, it seems to be a common theme throughout the world to see riots of this type; most recently in veneto, to which this situation bears most resemblance, and of course the parisian riots. in each the message is clear: liberal immigration does not work. in schools kids face endless indoctrinations against racism and are inculcated with ideas about multicultarilism, but inevitably, as long as disparate cultures exist, there will be clashes and violence. we need a harsher, more disciplined set of rules by which to integrate migrants into wider society. if this means that certain elements of foreign cultures need face prohibition then so be it.

iwannarock

HSC
wow.........this thread is going so fast its crazy. there's been 20 pages since i last looked at it.

i can't keep up.

im guessing those 20 pages involved

"man lebs did this my friend i know and he/she got bashed"

"not all lebs are like that"

"i know but a lot of lebs are like that"

"yeah maybe you're right, its probably just the muslim lebs"

"shut the fuck up you anti-muslim whore"

"you're all racist.......them being lebanese has nothing to do with it........you're all ignorant racists and i feel sorry for you."

"yeah but i've had bad experience with lebs"

"like what?"

return to top

*wash rinse repeat.........always repeat*

am i close?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
iwannarock said:
wow.........this thread is going so fast its crazy. there's been 20 pages since i last looked at it.

i can't keep up.

"you're all racist.......them being lebanese has nothing to do with it........you're all ignorant racists and i feel sorry for you."

"like what?"

return to top

am i close?
We also all agreed that we hate you.

iwannarock

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
We also all agreed that we hate you.
cool i get talked about on here without me even knowing it. awesome.

must of been my "80%" fiasco that pushed people in the already full "i hate iwannarock" bandwagon.

well i stand by my comments. they are the truth. and all those that think otherwise are wrong. as we all know there can only be one correct opinion. whose opinion will reign supreme?

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
iwannarock said:
cool i get talked about on here without me even knowing it. awesome.

must of been my "80%" fiasco that pushed people in the already full "i hate iwannarock" bandwagon.

well i stand by my comments. they are the truth. and all those that think otherwise are wrong. as we all know there can only be one correct opinion. whose opinion will reign supreme?
You expect people to listen to you when you have trouble with capital letters and forming sentences?

iwannarock

HSC
erawamai said:
You expect people to listen to you when you have trouble with capital letters and forming sentences?
wow, i didn't know capital letters were a pre-requisite for messages being read on this board.

shit by that logic...........90% of this board contains messages i shouldn't read.

fuck!

excellent, my use of percentages again is sure to cause a stir :cool:

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Is this argument still going on? Unfortunately for people who like to argue logically, when an argument is based on nothing, you cannot attack its foundations.

iwannarock

HSC
The Nick said:
Is this argument still going on? Unfortunately for people who like to argue logically, when an argument is based on nothing, you cannot attack its foundations.
yep.

here's the general gist of it. now completely updated.

"i'm not racist.........i speak the truth"

"iwannarock you're a retard, we all agreed that we hate you"

"like what?"

return to top

there you go you're up to date now. no need to thank me. new additions in bold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)