• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Henry_Kissinger said:
the Slavic argument? From Hitler?

only 6% of Greeks have slavic blood
I'm sorry, but I'm not an expert on this.

Have a look here, where a lot of my knowledge on the subject comes from.

I'd also look at Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs, and Steel which refers to a number of articles and works about the subject.

I'd appreciate you cite your sources, also.

Oooh, also -- a very interesting book (which I just found): DJ Georgacas, A Graeco-Slavic Controversial Problem Reexamined: The ITS Suffixes in Byzantine, Medieval and Modern Greek; Their Origins and Ethnological Implications.

Oooh, also also -- look at this interesting article, which enforces that whilst Slavic Aryanism is a very large idyllic part of some sort of ethnonationalism and hence clouds the thought that modern greeks had slavic origins, there is a lot to say about Slavic migration.

Last edited by a moderator:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Large groups with bats destroying things have the potential to kill someone. Cops should be able to shoot them.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
MuffinMan said:
like this?
quote from daily
"My point in being here today is to bash as many Lebs as I can" Daniel, 18 of Bangor said.
Daniel arrived at the beach suburb at 7am yesterday and proudly declared he "snotted the first Leb of the day"
now tell me, is there something wrong in that?
yeh , i never heard people use the word "snotted"

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I'm sorry, but I'm not an expert on this.

Have a look here, where a lot of my knowledge on the subject comes from.

I'd also look at Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs, and Steel which refers to a number of articles and works about the subject.

I'd appreciate you cite your sources, also.
ahh jared diamonds, we have a scholar amongst us ;)

didnt he also write "black athena"?

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I distinctly saw "Ethnic Cleansing Unit" and "Wog Free Zone" t-shirts. I think the Aussies should leave ethnic tension in Sydney to us - the ethnics - for the when the NSW Premier League football season restarts.

ioniser

HSC
Komit said:
I distinctly saw "Ethnic Cleansing Unit" and "Wog Free Zone" t-shirts. I think the Aussies should leave ethnic tension in Sydney to us - the ethnics - for the when the NSW Premier League football season restarts.

sorry but soccer isnt a very big sport here maybe when nulla vs bulldogs next year,massive riot

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Filo guy, it's not a breakdance fight. You would struggle even if it was.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i cant wait see the next bulldogs n sharkies game, team who gets into the riot 1st should win the game hahahah

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Come to the Sydney Olympic v Bankstown City Lions game and you will see what NSW football has to do with ethnic tension.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ok here is the official call out

all greeks, italians, ex-yugaslavians [ e.g serbians, croats] all asians, hell any1 who has immigrated here and is proud to live in australia show up and be counted... if these fucks want to trash our suburbs and want a war, lets fucking give em one. we have the numbers, we have the people power

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Someone needs to overthrow the state government and inact some tough laws to get these lebs off the streets. The lebs are the ones causing the trouble and have been for a long time but it's the soft policies of the state government that have let it happen.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Pfft, there is more wogs than Aussies in the Socceroos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)