Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
bullshit, i live in the shire and they hate asains as much as wogs but the wogs can attack back
what and asians cant? id rather fight wogs then asians, they might appear to be all nice and shit but if they get pushed hard enough, you'll be dealing with camry loads of machete/samurai sword wielding cunts, not to mention they're known to use guns every now and then

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
bullshit, i live in the shire and they hate asains as much as wogs but the wogs can attack back
mate thats cause ur a redneck that doesnt have tolerance for any other race

aaaman

Banned
HSC
0o0 said:
what and asians cant? id rather fight wogs then asians, they might appear to be all nice and shit but if they get pushed hard enough, you'll be dealing with camry loads of machete/samurai sword wielding cunts, not to mention they're known to use guns every now and then
wtf are you even listening to yourself...samurai? wtf your really stupid

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
wtf are you even listening to yourself...samurai? wtf your really stupid
your a fucken idiot, asians have been known to use samurai swords in gang fights, fuck you.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
0o0 said:
your a fucken idiot, asians have been known to use samurai swords in gang fights, fuck you.

have been "known" means that they dont use it commonly anymore

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
wat actions am i doing dumbcunt

ok i'll go back to primary school for u since u dont understand wat a action is... Action is: The state or process of acting or doing ....so i said that iam judging u by ur actions ( meaning ur responses ) to the discussion we are currently having. Do u understand now ?? cause i dont think i will b able to dumb it down any futhur 4 u

aaaman

Banned
HSC
omg your really so fucking stupid, what fucking actions have i done to be lebelled a red neck? did ur head get dropped like 30 times when you were a kid

sarevok

HSC
One-way radio plays by its own rules

BY THURSDAY Alan Jones was screaming like a race caller whose horse was coming home. "I'm the person that's led this charge here. Nobody wanted to know about North Cronulla, now it's gathered to this."

The riot was three days away and Sydney's top-rating breakfast host had heaps of anonymous emails to whip his 2GB listeners on. "Alan, it's not just a few Middle Eastern bastards at the weekend, it's thousands. Cronulla is a very long beach and it's been taken over by this scum. It's not a few causing trouble, it's all of them."

Sunday's trouble was brewing all week on talkback, - especially 2GB. Radio doesn't get much grimmer than Jones's efforts.

He was dead keen for a demo at the beach: "A rally, a street march, call it what you will. A community show of force."

He assured his audience he "understood" why that famous text message went out and he read it right through again on air: "Come to Cronulla this weekend to take revenge. This Sunday every Aussie in the shire get down to North Cronulla to support the leb and wog bashing day …"

Daily he cautioned his listeners not to take the law into their own hands, but he warmed to those who had exactly that on their minds. On Thursday Charlie rang to suggest all junior footballers in the shire gather on the beach to support the lifesavers. "Good stuff, good stuff," said Jones.

"I tell you who we want to encourage, Charlie, all the Pacific Island people because, you want to know something, they don't take any nonsense. They are proud to be here - all those Samoans and Fijians. They love being here. And they say 'Uh huh, uh huh. You step out of line, look out.' And of course, cowards always run, don't they."

When John called on Tuesday to recommend vigilante action - "If the police can't do the job, the next tier is us" - Jones did not dissent. "Yeah. Good on you John." And when he offered a maxim his father had picked up in the war - "Shoot one, the rest will run" - Jones roared with laughter. "No, you don't play Queensberry's rules. Good on you, John."

Pity poor Berta - "not of a Middle Eastern family" - who reported hearing "really derogatory remarks" aimed at Middle Eastern people on Cronulla beach. Jones cut her off: "Let's not get too carried away, Berta. We don't have Anglo-Saxon kids out there raping women in western Sydney."

Yesterday 2GB broadcasters claimed two thirds of calls to the station supported "what happened" on Sunday. But Alan Jones is not around to deal with the aftermath. He's having a well-earned holiday.

http://smh.com.au/news/national/oneway-radio-plays-by-its-own-rules/2005/12/12/1134236005956.html

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
omg your really so fucking stupid, what fucking actions have i done to be lebelled a red neck? did ur head get dropped like 30 times when you were a kid
Well I thought it fairly evident that most of ur remarks have characteristics similar to the perspective of rednecks .... "did ur head get dropped like 30 times when you were a kid" That’s a really validate conclusion to this whole discussion isn’t it ? u must sooo smart ( being sarcastic) ...u do know wat sarcastic means dont u ?? cause if u dont i reeeeeaaallly recommend u going back to the 6th grade oh and by the way do u only know how to count to 30 by any chance ??

aaaman

Banned
HSC
1. do u live in the shire or near the lebs reacting? if not fuck off and stay our of our business

2. go and slit your wrist, no red neck says that

3. the dropping on ya head is a cliche dumb arse

4. y dont u go to nulla next week, i hope some leb puts a knife tho ur heart

5. everyone here is saying the same shit i am n just bcoz i know the truth about shire attitudes with Asians and doesnt mean u jump in can call me a red neck, fuck wit

6. i hope once u log off you get a rope and hang yourself so that if ur in yr 11 then everyone else can get 5 extra uai points, which will be worth more than ur pathetic life

7. fuck off unless u got something better to say faggot

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Wikiepdia said:
The stereotypical redneck lives in a trailer or old weatherbeaten farm house in a rural area, and drives an old, large, beat-up pickup truck, possibly adorned with the Confederate flag, with a gun rack in the rear window. He may wear a "Wifebeater" (slang, white sleeveless shirt), and/or a farmer t-shirt. He also wears blue jeans, a baseball or trucker hat. Rednecks like boot cut jeans, and the jeans of redneck men often have a permanent circle on the back-pocket from carrying a can of dipping tobacco, such as Skoal or Copenhagen. Their hair is often worn in the mullet style, or in a military style haircut. He is also prone to swearing, perhaps not as much as the stereotypical Yankee, but more than other Southerners, Westerners, or Appalachians.

A redneck is stereotypically imagined as consuming mass produced American beer such as Budweiser or Miller by the case. Other beverages might include Moonshine, Pabst Blue Ribbon (in more traditional settings), as well as Jack Daniel's whiskey.

Stereotypical hobbies include hunting, fishing, riding 4-wheelers and snowmobiles, and watching professional wrestling, Stock car racing, and monster truck rallies. Rednecks are characteristically fond of repairing car engines and collecting junked cars on their lawns.

Country and Southern Rock bands such as Lynyrd Skynyrd figure in as their preferred genre of music. Redneck men also listen to other Southern Rock and Metal such as the Allman Brothers, ZZ Top, Ted Nugent, Alice In Chains, Pantera, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Limp Bizkit, Black Sabbath, Ratt, Motörhead, Bad Company and Guns n' Roses.
I dont do any of this shit dumb fuck

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Serius said:
well, whatever, i like asians and as far as i know, every1 in Wollongong likes asians... they mostly come to wollongong for the univercity so they are polite students, respectful of others and sort of naive and shy... tis kinda funny but i worry for them sometimes cause not all of em speak english very well and i could see them getting in a bad situation and not knowing how to handle it.
i like asains to but shire hates them which im not happy about, its pure jealiously bcoz they ace high school here lol

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Just ten years ago Asian people where the focus of racial hatred. Don't be fooled, they are just as hated, but right now it seems hating Lebenese people is simply the flavour of the month (decade).

I have been around Sutherland and Hurstville, and even recently, I have sensed alot more hatred towards Asians to be quite honest, alot to do with the fact that they are quite prominant there. Obviously right now it's a different story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)