• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (3 Viewers)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
MuffinMan said:
im pretty sure aussies didnt throw molotov cocktails but lebs did
whatever, i just wanna be like that guy on iRobot, plus they can do alot of damage to some lebs... and since when do lebs use moltovs? i thought it was the traditional european way to fight back whilst in a riot...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
we should just send a new sms around to both sides.

tell em to meet at the telstra dome. lock them in there so they can just duke it out, battle royale style.

open it up a few days later, theyre all dead and the gene pool is that little bit cleaner.

i can totally deal with the idiots from both sides not reproducing.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
umm when they smashed the cars? i might be wrong
anyways its late im headed for bed
but keep me updated on this issue
nite all
well to be fair, whoever started this incident, shd resolve it

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
one lady is talking about how she was ojn her balcony and they we running past smashing cars and shit, fuck if that was my balcony i would be up there throwing fucking knives and shit down on them, i can make a molotov from my house and just drop it on em, iam sure that would help disperse the lebs haha, throw plates, glasses etc, anything i could get my hands on... fuck u could cause so much damage and they wouldnt be able to do shit whilst u were up in your high rise hahaha

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Serius said:
one lady is talking about how she was ojn her balcony and they we running past smashing cars and shit, fuck if that was my balcony i would be up there throwing fucking knives and shit down on them, i can make a molotov from my house and just drop it on em, iam sure that would help disperse the lebs haha, throw plates, glasses etc, anything i could get my hands on... fuck u could cause so much damage and they wouldnt be able to do shit whilst u were up in your high rise hahaha
lmao ur listening to 2gb? meh as long as ur NOT listening to john laws i hate that cunt

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
aaaman said:
lmao ur listening to 2gb? meh as long as ur NOT listening to john laws i hate that cunt
yeh haha but how funny would it be, they are screaming running around and suddenly bam, i drop a knife off the balcony and hit one in the shoulder " aaah! my fucking shoulder!!! where the fuck did that come from!" me hiding on balcony starts laughing
suddeny bowls, glasses, bottles and shit start raining down on them, theres fucking glass spraying everywhere, they are getting cut to ribbons... a bottle comes down thats on fire and explodes ignited shit all over them... i dont think they would hang around much longer haha

kartman

HSC
Serius said:
i forgot a few races who also seem to be with the aussies, the indians[prolly come under asians but anywho] the aboriginals [ who are like the real definition of aussie so that ones obvious] and ofcourse pretty much all the Europeans
yea ive got a bit on indian blood in me and most of my curry (sorry no offense :) ) mates hate these shitstirring lebs as well.
all the gangs, aussies, asians, indians etc should go and raid the lebs and teach em a lesson

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha yeh he is a leb " like man, my religion, how about all these things bro?"

haha he just got cut off for being too agro and swearing

aaaman

Banned
HSC
kartman said:
yea ive got a bit on indian blood in me and most of my curry (sorry no offense :) ) mates hate these shitstirring lebs as well.
all the gangs, aussies, asians, indians etc should go and raid the lebs and teach em a lesson
why the fuck should indains be even involved when the aussies attacked 2 indain students? ur on ur own

HSC
N/A
7.62 BOS said:
have a bos contingent. put these fuckers in their place once and for all
Yeah!

we need dumb slogans

Throw Rock-os at Choccos

White is Right

Aussie Pride, Shire Wide

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
aaaman said:
why the fuck should indains be even involved when the aussies attacked 2 indain students? ur on ur own
those were just radical racist idiots who took this as an excuse to beat up people off different race

everyone likes asians, everyone likes indians, no1 has any problem with them, they work hard in the community and they better australia, if i saw an indian in trouble or an asian i would gladly step in, if i saw a leb getting attacked i would just go meh fuck it

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Serius said:
those were just radical racist idiots who took this as an excuse to beat up people off different race

everyone likes asians, everyone likes indians, no1 has any problem with them, they work hard in the community and they better australia, if i saw an indian in trouble or an asian i would gladly step in, if i saw a leb getting attacked i would just go meh fuck it
bullshit, i live in the shire and they hate asains as much as wogs but the wogs can attack back

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
aaaman said:
bullshit, i live in the shire and they hate asains as much as wogs but the wogs can attack back
well, whatever, i like asians and as far as i know, every1 in Wollongong likes asians... they mostly come to wollongong for the univercity so they are polite students, respectful of others and sort of naive and shy... tis kinda funny but i worry for them sometimes cause not all of em speak english very well and i could see them getting in a bad situation and not knowing how to handle it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)