Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Its un-Australian if you arent supporting the lebs in these riots.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
To some degree, i agree (rarely) with the PM, i reckon the term racism is flung around too freely when discussing these matters. Nobody has suggested that arabs are the same (Caucasian) race as Anglos (which they are).

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
he is in denial

how can he explain the photo of a man with a shirt that says "ethnic cleansing unit"
He's right. The riots are fuelled by the fact that Sydney is populated by retards who jump on the first bandwagon they see if it looks exciting.

X

xeuyrawp

SashatheMan said:
tell me , do russian people looks more like aussies or lebs? i dont want to be mistaken
Whilst you do have that typical gay-leb hair cut and upturned collar, you don't have enough body hair to be confused for a Leb. :)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Whilst you do have that typical gay-leb hair cut and upturned collar, you don't have enough body hair to be confused for a Leb. :)
i usually never have my collar up but yes my hair can look leb like. howver i am not hairy phew . ill just wear a billboard when i come out saying, i am not a leb

X

xeuyrawp

withoutaface said:
He's right. The riots are fuelled by the fact that Sydney is populated by retards who jump on the first bandwagon they see if it looks exciting.
It's true.

People like to fight because they think they're different from one another. Race is the most obvious differences, followed by things like religion and ideology.

If we were all pygmies, we'd still be fighting, bikie-war style.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
These lebanese people found guilty of bashing the lifeguards and causing these problems should be sent back to their country. It is a privaledge for people from another country to live in Australia. Remember, by sending them back there will be a reduction in crime including assault, rape, theft etc. and a less likely hood of some sort of terrorism attack occuring in Australia.

X

xeuyrawp

Spyrax said:
These lebanese people found guilty of bashing the lifeguards and causing these problems should be sent back to their country. It is a privaledge for people from another country to live in Australia. Remember, by sending them back there will be a reduction in crime including assault, rape, theft etc. and a less likely hood of some sort of terrorism attack occuring in Australia.
You were going so well until the bold bit. Considering the majority of Lebanese people living overseas are Christian, that's a tall claim.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Spyrax said:
yes and lets send those australian bogans who threw beer bottles at the ambulance back to australia

chintiki852

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
First off, if I hear the word "wog" being thrown anymore, I will strangle someone. Don't you dare call myself, my family and a large portion of my friends "wogs". Lets get something straight: If I, of Greek descent, call a friend with a foreign background a "wog", it is done in jest. If someone on the street (particularly an anglo-saxon) turns around and calls me a "wog", they will be on a recieving end of a bitch slap. It's a derogatory term that highly offends me and pretty much everyone I know. I'm an Aussie, my friends are Aussie, and the fact that we speak another language doesn't negate that.

Everyone needs to get over it. Do you know how many times I've experienced the shit that dickheads dish out when I'm at the beach, or shopping, or in public in general? You think that brawling is going to stop this? The fact that those kind of men are disusting scum is not going to change. They are nothings. Insignificant loudmouths that crave attention, which people should STOP giving them. Let the police handle it. You feel threatened? Go to a higher authority. All this BS is just getting in the way of the 99% of people who just want to get a tan and swim a little.

Thank you~ You are the only person who has made sense in this whole discussion.... :)

Jiga

Yea, what a bunch of fukin idiots they were throwin stuff at:

a. The cops (Who looked 99% to be Aussies)
b The ambulance (Something that one day no doubt will have to save their arses)

BTW, good on those cops who bashed some of the crowd back with their batons!!! They should just declare marshall law, bring in the army, and shoot to skill any trouble makers...problem solved

nedzelic

HSC
banco55 said:
Ahhh the beauty of large scale muslim immigration. Just ask Western Europe (particuarly France) how well that works out.
well done dick head

nedzelic

HSC
banco55 said:
You're correct about France but countries that have adopted a policy of multiculturalism in Europe like the netherlands, Germany, UK etc have still had big problems with their muslim populations. I think you can make the argument that muslims are much more difficult to integrate into western societies than other immigrant groups. The Chinese and Vietnamese for example integrate much better than Muslims. For example the Chinese/Vietnamese don't have the backward views about women that the muslims have.
yeah but it was not 5 years ago that people were whinging about 'vietnamese' gangs in cabramatta - or whereever they're high concentrations are - and that they couldnt assimiliate, or adopt any of the culture

Scanorama

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
And btw, alot of those people hardly looked like Shire/Surfer folk, they looked like bogans from Campbelltown, more than likely Maq Fields :rolleyes:
yeah right, you can identify where peoplle live just by the look of them.

Spyrax said:

they are not from another country. remember. by sending anglo saxons back to england there may also be a reduction in assault, rape, theft etc. and a less likely hood of some sort of terrorism attack occuring in Australia.

X

xeuyrawp

Schoolies_2004 said:
Yea, what a bunch of fukin idiots they were throwin stuff at:

a. The cops (Who looked 99% to be Aussies)
b The ambulance (Something that one day no doubt will have to save their arses)

BTW, good on those cops who bashed some of the crowd back with their batons!!! They should just declare marshall law, bring in the army, and shoot to skill any trouble makers...problem solved
You seem like a trouble maker to me.

nedzelic

HSC
Spyrax said:
less likely hood of some sort of terrorism attack occuring in Australia.
yeah well done. maybe a better idea would be to stop invading muslim countries. that is the only reason that there would ever be a terrorist attack here

and get this, fact, most suicide bombers are athiests!!!!
and that's no joke

nedzelic

HSC
don't believe me?
i know it's a hard one to swallow, but trust me on this one; i wouldn't make it up for the hell of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)