Cruel Malaysians dumped 300 Dogs in deserted island (1 Viewer)

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Look at the way we treat battery hens here in Australia. We routinely inflict so much more suffering on animals everyday.

This is sad, but its not particularly noteworthy, and it says nothing relevant about Malaysia or Malaysians.
lol

Muimo

HSC
So you are saying we Should not save animals nor sypathise with the plight of Animals dumped to die iin a deserted Island because some malaysian kids are starving as a result of British colonisation of Malaysia some 40 years ago, therefore it is our fault and we should not blame them huh?

The most pathetic excuse to justify the cruelty of these people.

Istead of letting those 300 dogs to starve to death in the most brutal way, there are better solutions even for poor starving Malaysians. According to the article Animal activists are quite happy to take them away from their Island.
Yes, Serbians are dogs....

we finally agree on something

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You sound rather much like a drone. I'm basically highlighting that there are bigger issues. I'm also pushing that human life should be saved first. I'm also critisizing band-wagons in general. Perhaps you should read more slowly.
Way to hijack the thread, mate. Look, feel free to segue in your own time; NCAP has regulations about keeping on topic.

It's so ironic that dying dogs are pushed into the spotlight, while there are people dying all over the world. Yes, its not a nice thing to do to the dogs, but these people live in different circumstances to us. They believed they were doing the right thing. How educated do you think they all are? Do you seriously believe that these people would open a dog-day care for these animals? I think they should have consumed the dogs, its not as torturous.
This has nothing to do with dying people. That's the point. When you breed an animal, it is your responsibility to look after it. Granted, education in these countries is far below what we'd call an acceptable standard, but that's a pretty fucking simple idea: look after your animals, because dogs in particular do not make the transition to feral life well.

Also, you go on about their cruetly. Its it not cruel what happened to them? Yes what they did was cruel, but thats with hindsight. They believed they were doing the right thing, and who the fuck are we to judge them? What do you think that they're all going to hop on google and look up dog habits and diets? Have a look at all the developing countries. Look at the shit that goes on there. Perhaps you should be more conscienous of the world in which you live.
Because it was their responsibility. Hate to bring out the old canard, but intentions do not excuse consequences, and ignorance is no excuse for those consequences either.

Furthermore, I'm not just highlighting starving people in Malaysia. I'm demonstrating the behaviour and values of peoples in such situations. I doubt you could even farthom the cannibalism in Africa. See, the West in general, likes to turn its back on all the problems in the world. Currently global warming has taken the spotlight away from the appauling conditions of developing countries. I'm not devaluing either issues (global warming vs poverty), I'm pointing them out.
And you're segueing into something that has nothing to do with this thread.

Yes it has been a long time since British rule in Malaysia, but the western world is "civilised" and "enlightened" now. They have the power to change things, but alas they are idealists who barely put their ideas and beliefs into action. Personally I am horrified and deeply saddened by what is happening to animals, but more so by the conditions some people are in. Thus I'm saying that the press recieved on 300 dogs left for dead is minimal compared to other things going on. For instance how about cows left in cages with their flesh bursting through the bars while we pump them for milk. Their bones break from the pressure and they merely exist for our benifit. Yay for mass production.
Lolwhut? Citation please.

Why do not these poverty striken countries deserve help? The western world is responisble. Don't deny it. However we (todays generations and those after the issues) should not be responsible, the Governments and ruling powers should be, especially those in later times that do not help, although the main blame is of those existing in the time of which these events occured. Also, as I mentioned, I was critiquing people with children who prefer to save animals, not those that support human life and animal. If you perhaps read more slowly or maybe eight times over you might have picked up on that. Its their perogative, but I still can judge it.

You are the pinnacle of western attitudes in general. For fucksake it was only about a century ago that we we're boiling heads. Comparitively if you put these third world countries in line to Western behaviours when they were in such conditions, maybe you would realise the strange parallels. Duh, I know the activists what to save them....I mentioned they saved two already..... fyi I'm ranting about the fact that they're off being holier than thou by saving animals while people starve...

IT IS ALL CONTEXT WHY DOES THE NOTION CONTEXT FAIL TO PERMIATE YOUR BRAIN?????
(excuse the spelling and grammar, again i cbf.)
If you don't like the western civilisation, why are you living in it?

And if we can't be civilised by taking responsibility for our actions, and caring for the welfare of animals as well as ourselves, what in the hell kind of civilisation are we trying to save?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
It's quite funny kwar: When you go to adopt a doggy, the RSPCA will come and visit you at your residence to see if your home is fit to house a doggy, and if it isn't, they won't allow you to have the dog, but they'll be more than happy to leave you to live there.

ahahaha

(I'm not serious)

HSC

If you don't like the western civilisation, why are you living in it?

And if we can't be civilised by taking responsibility for our actions, and caring for the welfare of animals as well as ourselves, what in the hell kind of civilisation are we trying to save?
what an ignorant thing to say. Cant believe you would stoop that low.

Last edited:

2S1D3

HSC
I'm not saying animal life is worthless, but humans, our species is suffering in worse conditions. Yes animals have the right to be saved, but do not humans have more?
Wait, humans are suffering more than other animals? Can you honestly back this up because I fail to see to agree with you, and it just sounds fucking ignorant.

Last edited:
HSC
Wait, humans are suffering more than other animals? Can you honestly back this up because I fail to see to agree with you, and it just sounds fucking ignorant.
go fuck yourself you hippy fuck.
Our pet dogs have a better life than people in Africa.
Fuck Africa, Our pet dogs are treated better than Aborigines.

MissSarajevo

HSC
go fuck yourself you hippy fuck.
Our pet dogs have a better life than people in Africa.
Fuck Africa, Our pet dogs are treated better than Aborigines.
Its not our fault that our pets live in luxury compared to starving pakis in Swat valley.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)