• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

*Crushed!* (3 Viewers)

OS

Banned
HSC
Pierotte said:
Ok, female point of view:

In my experience guys are really quite straight forward in adressing how they feel.

Meanwhile girls are really quite retarded in this area, we tend to flirt with people we dont like and ignore or act awkwardly around the ones we do.

Anyway just try act natural, and ask him the simplest of simple questions "so [insert guys name here] do you like anyone at the moment?

I know it sounds SOOOO yr 6, but you will be able to tell if he is interested in you at all by his responce.

Last time i asked that it prevented me from making a huge mistake as the guy went " oh so youve noticed!! So tell me would it be a wise ideas to ask [girls name who is not me] out? ..." he then proceeded to spill his guts, and it ended in him saying "Thnx, ur a great friend"

at that moment i knew that i didnt even like him either ... sometimes the lack of eligible guys makes you think you want to go out with a friend... but in reality you just want someone like them.... but not them...

Sheesh did that make sense?

Just think about it, do you like him? Or just the thought of him? Can you see your self having intimate/sexual moments with him? or simply do you see him as the kind of guy you just want to spend the rest of your life with? IS there any physical attraction? Or only his personality?

Now this may sound wrong, and you may say "well all that matters is his personality" ... well when ur going out with someone... no, thats not all that matters, if it is you are deemed to stay friends, and only friends.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the first piece of good female advice in this thread. The ''who do you like at the moment?'' idea is great, even if you blush a bit, or the answer disappoints you...... I tryed to rep you but I must ''spread some reputation around before giving it to Pierotte again''. Thanks anyway.....

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
female point of view: GUYS ARE CRAP AT TELLING WHAT THEY FEEL! its impossible to get them to talk about anything remotely deep or meaningful

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OS said:
Thanks for the first piece of good female advice in this thread. The ''who do you like at the moment?'' idea is great, even if you blush a bit, or the answer disappoints you...... I tryed to rep you but I must ''spread some reputation around before giving it to Pierotte again''. Thanks anyway.....
an on that point isnt it 'unrequited' love? not 'inrequited' ? hmmm :rolleyes:

padutz said:
a girl and i got on like a house on fire.... she was my best friend and i thought nothing could get between us . . .

then we went out and it ruined everything!!!! dnt make the same mistake i did and just take advantage of the friendship you have because friendships last longer than relationships.... well at this age anyway

goodluck
too right, that seems to happen to everyyyyone, sucks aye

Pierotte said:
Meanwhile girls are really quite retarded in this area, we tend to flirt with people we dont like and ignore or act awkwardly around the ones we do.
too right, thereforeeeeeeeee OS you should be more man like in this, and just play it simple, non of that flirting bullshit. all you have to do is choose the right words so that it wont terminally end your...err...friendship? relationship?

twisted_emily said:
female point of view: GUYS ARE CRAP AT TELLING WHAT THEY FEEL! its impossible to get them to talk about anything remotely deep or meaningful
maybe you keep liking the guys who are emotionally retarded? maybe?

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
OS said:
Okay, how's this......... You're getting on really well with someone of the opposite sex (if ur heterosexual,as in my case) and you can talk to them really well. Then you realize you LIKE them, and that seems to change things.......... You start not knowing what way to look at them, getting nervous and thinking "Why did I say that?'' etc. You actually wish you had never let your feelings become stronger for them.......... You actually begin to think that making the next move will ruin the friendship you've got......... Anyone have/had this problem??? Where to go from here???
That could get pretty weird, but chillout and just keep the friendship going like u were before u knew u liked them ... try not 2 get too toungtied. Then hang out with them, maybe go out for a movie and theyll get the hint and (hopefully) recipricated the feelings :)

OS

Banned
HSC
shady_03 said:
That could get pretty weird, but chillout and just keep the friendship going like u were before u knew u liked them ... try not 2 get too toungtied. Then hang out with them, maybe go out for a movie and theyll get the hint and (hopefully) recipricated the feelings :)
Thanks for the advice Shady, and everyone else, I STILL haven't made a move, but I haven't had the opportunity.... Maybe I'll just chill for a while longer......

shortie_689

HSC
damn girl... just tell him
there is always a way u can twist wat happens to make it work out for u...
u tell him he either says hell i like u to or he says no
if he says yes well its all good
if he says no u go kinda cold n then u dont talk to him as much as u used to an things go funny an he comes back sayin i made a mistake i didnt realise wat we had until i pushed u away...
see bein a girl is fun we can manipulate so many situations

OS

Banned
HSC
shortie_689 said:
damn girl... just tell him
there is always a way u can twist wat happens to make it work out for u...
u tell him he either says hell i like u to or he says no
if he says yes well its all good
if he says no u go kinda cold n then u dont talk to him as much as u used to an things go funny an he comes back sayin i made a mistake i didnt realise wat we had until i pushed u away...
see bein a girl is fun we can manipulate so many situations
In real life, not always.... Power to you though if you can...

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I've been in a similar situation recently, and was scared that i could loose the friendship etc. Just go for it, tell him how you feel.

I regret it big time not taking a chance, but i guess you learn from your mistakes. :)

"You gotta learn to put your balls on the chopping board."

OS

Banned
HSC
INXS said:
I've been in a similar situation recently, and was scared that i could loose the friendship etc. Just go for it, tell him how you feel.

I regret it big time not taking a chance, but i guess you learn from your mistakes. :)

"You gotta learn to put your balls on the chopping board."
I'd put my balls on the chopping board but...er... I'm a girl so I don't have any...... I could trying just saying it straight out...... But I see him at work so if he didn't keep it suss (especially if he's in shock and doesn't feel the same) I could be the talk of the town and have to have a convenient ''sickie'' to recover.......

shortie_689

HSC
no im serious...
it works it worked for me...
i was really good friends with this guy mind u he had told me he liked me so maybe that might make the situation a tad different

OS

Banned
HSC
shortie_689 said:
no im serious...
i was really good friends with this guy mind u he had told me he liked me so maybe that might make the situation a tad different
Yeah, at least a TAD. See above..... I don't wanna be humiliated in front of the whole of *insert workplace name*......

OS

Banned
HSC
shortie_689 said:
no im serious...
Yeah, at least a TAD. I don't wanna be humiliated in front of the whole of *insert workplace name*......

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Clearly, the only viable solution is to kill him in his sleep and cut off his penis. Then you must laquer the flaccid tool, and carry it around in your purse for eternity as a solemn reminder of why you should never get attached.

OS

Banned
HSC
hfis said:
Clearly, the only viable solution is to kill him in his sleep and cut off his penis. Then you must laquer the flaccid tool, and carry it around in your purse for eternity as a solemn reminder of why you should never get attached.

Bahaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa......... Great advice. NOT!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
markmooks said:
You could just fall back to the basics:

Men are either horny or hungry. If he doesn't have an erection, make him a sandwich.
hahahahahha

its funny cuz its true

HSC
OS said:
Okay, how's this......... You're getting on really well with someone of the opposite sex (if ur heterosexual,as in my case) and you can talk to them really well. Then you realize you LIKE them, and that seems to change things.......... You start not knowing what way to look at them, getting nervous and thinking "Why did I say that?'' etc. You actually wish you had never let your feelings become stronger for them.......... You actually begin to think that making the next move will ruin the friendship you've got......... Anyone have/had this problem??? Where to go from here???
yeah it happens ... what to do next ... rock his world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)