• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

*Crushed!* (1 Viewer)

OS

Banned
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
get some good ideas
Like what, the more I think about liking any guy the more tongue-tied, can't-look-him-in-the-eye I get! Oh, I get it bad... A girl at school was talking to me the other day and said ''You can forget someone you like if you try, right?'' (assuming you don't really want to be falling for that person because of the tricky issues involved)
- I said ''No, you can't'' and the another chick sitting with us agreed. I am not sure how true/untrue this is...

UBER-Dominus

UBER-Dominus
HSC
yea its real hard to forget about someone u like...i reckon you should just slowly get closer and closer to him...like little flirts maybe...then move in for da kill. Or if you're too scared you could always do it over msn :p

OS

Banned
HSC
UBER-Dominus said:
yea its real hard to forget about someone u like...i reckon you should just slowly get closer and closer to him...like little flirts maybe...then move in for da kill. Or if you're too scared you could always do it over msn :p

Yeah, it would be easier over da Net, MSN. Good idea.

HSC
OS said:
Okay, how's this......... You're getting on really well with someone of the opposite sex (if ur heterosexual,as in my case) and you can talk to them really well. Then you realize you LIKE them, and that seems to change things.......... You start not knowing what way to look at them, getting nervous and thinking "Why did I say that?'' etc. You actually wish you had never let your feelings become stronger for them.......... You actually begin to think that making the next move will ruin the friendship you've got......... Anyone have/had this problem??? Where to go from here???
Next move - suck their dick.

Lol jokes. Keep gradually going with the clues, its not as hard if you dont try take it too seriously and not take anything to heart before you know or have clues to his feelings. It's weird ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)