Crusie from the 8th until the 18th (1 Viewer)

Glenn198718

is anyone going on that cruise would like to see a few people and see what its going to be like there.

Should be a good time better then going to queensland i say

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
yeh im on dat cruise with couple guys from mck.

good to see a seperate thread opened for our cruise.

Glenn198718

yeah i know what you mean

thought that i should see what other people are going on our cruise. I am going with 15 other guys group from school

HSC
Glenn198718 said:
yeah i know what you mean

thought that i should see what other people are going on our cruise. I am going with 15 other guys group from school

oh man, are all the males on this cruise? you should of come on the 29th one, ratio from girls to boys os 3:1.

adambra

HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
oh man, are all the males on this cruise? you should of come on the 29th one, ratio from girls to boys os 3:1.
How could you know that?

ashyoddy

HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
i heard something similar to that. on the 29th cruise there are more girls.

so thats y im on this one...lol!

Glenn198718

i wont be getting shitfaced at schoolies or hooking up with any chics either coz i got my gf at home worrying about me.

will we get reception on the boat lol

ashyoddy

HSC
all my mates last year from my school went on this cruise too.

The last day was when the HSC results were coming through. Basically everyone smsed to receive their results, but i think that was when the boat pulled up to shore. i don't think there is any reception on the boat during the trip.

I'm not taking my phone. Don't want to find out results until i'm alone haha just in case.

Last edited:

ashyoddy

HSC
Just asked a friend who went on this cruise last year. He said you don't get any reception once you leave Sydney Harbour.....bugger!

He also said that you may be able to get some in new caledonia.

Plus, if you do want to get your results via sms, you have to request...i'm not do i don't know what you have to do.

ashyoddy

HSC
yeah me too.

just out of interested - is anyoe going to request to get their results via sms?

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
just got word that last years 8th cruise is girls to guys ratio of 2:1.

kateipie

HSC
theres supposed to be internet facilities on the ship, but can u imagine the queue there'll be with 1500 ex HSC students all wanting 2 find out? humm

adambra

HSC
kateipie said:
theres supposed to be internet facilities on the ship, but can u imagine the queue there'll be with 1500 ex HSC students all wanting 2 find out? humm
Cool, we can beat up the kids who get 99+.

wwjd_frog14

HSC
me n 6 of my friends r on this cruise...all girls...and another friend and 4 of her friends r also on this cruise...

im happy 2 get home and find 2 envelopes on my bed...but i want fone reception 2 ring my friends who arnt on the cruise etc....and 2 find when drunk friends when needed.... :)

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
Yeah im on this cruise too, it's going to go off, taking about a grand spending money, round $100 a day! Just need these exams to get out of the way and then its party party party!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)