Crusie from the 8th until the 18th (1 Viewer)

wwjd_frog14

HSC
hey....did ne1 get the dvd or video of our cruise only 2 find that the dates on it r all wrong! im heaps disapointed! im gonna ring up P&O, email them n write 2 them....its crap...u think they could take 5 mins 2 change the dates instead of ppl spending $35-40 n it being wrong! i better get a new 1 or my money back or sumthing :angry:

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
Kabeio said:
omg u serious?????

haha u werent too bad, though was it really u?
yeah that was me lol... maybe i shouldnt have started with "hey im lebanese... any life guards out there?" lol ah well...

peace out

cheers to a fucking mad cruise

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
r.haidar said:
i was the dude that did stand up comedy hehe... who found me funny? all i could hear was boo-ing :'(
you where sick me and my girls where laughing i thought it was fricken rude for ppl to boo i mean atleas you had the balz to get up there

wwjd_frog14

HSC
yeh ditto...i agree with u nulla chick...we thought some of it was funny...n ppl booing pissed me off...if u cant get up there n do it urself then sit down n shutup! :) i thought the chick that sang moondance was awesome!!!

n i loved bingo!

r.haidar

HSC
awww thanks for the support guys... appreciate it... im not fussed about the booing... most people wanted to go and get pissed haha oh well... thanks again

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
7th Sign said:
kid i know reckons he got with like 10 gals on the cruise....
that aint hard.. trust me i know :cool: but guys lol

skoolies was the best hmmmmmmm damn i miss skoolies 2003 :( the badass cruise ;)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
haha m8, yeh ignore the booing, considering the fact u had the balls to go up there and do stand up, i thought some of it was pretty funny

Last edited:

r.haidar

HSC
Kabeio said:
haha m8, yeh ignore the booing, considering the fact u had the balls to go up there and do stand up, i thought some of it was pretty funny
lol every1 is tellin me i have balls... thanks!

and yeah im gettin mixed feedback. im gunna enter the 2006 raw comedy competiton... first prize = ticket to melbourne comedy festival + ticket to edinbourgh comedy festival (england)... i have no chance haha good for a laugh tho!

7th Sign

HSC
r.haidar said:
yeah that was me lol... maybe i shouldnt have started with "hey im lebanese... any life guards out there?" lol ah well...

peace out

cheers to a fucking mad cruise

I can see why you got booed of hahahhah

I know a few people who would have booed any way lol

oh well good on you for giving it a shot ahahahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)