Crying before/during/after Exams (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by Zarathustra
:uhhuh:

attention seeking whores annoy me...
weak personality - :rolleyes: - validate youself because noone else will - except to make you shut up:D
He speaks the truth :cool:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
:uhhuh:

attention seeking whores annoy me...
weak personality - :rolleyes: - validate youself because no one else will - except to make you shut up:D
I love being an attention whore. *points to custom status*

Anyways, crying even though you did well is just pathetic. People already feel shit enough with a shit mark without someone else crying because they've just missed full marks. Grow the fuck up.

nike33

"2. you really did cry even though you got an excellent mark."

excellent is relative, if it wasn't an excellent mark for her she had every right to cry, also if the test was 'relatively' easy 42/48 or watever may have been a bad mark..if she got 5/48 and still came 6th/16 would it have been ok for her to cry?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The point is, even if you're so overwhelmed with a good mark, why cry? Don't rub it in when there may be people around who got a shit mark.

nike33

good mark for who? a good mark for you for example, could be a shit mark for someone else with higher expectations

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You have no idea what's going on.

If someone gets a good mark and someone else gets a shit mark, someone else may be very upset. If someone starts crying because of their good mark, it may make someone else feel as though they are rubbing it in, in a weird sort of way.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ so why not cry if u want to because of someone else? you shouldnt have to hold back your true feelings just on the case that "someone" might feel bad. anway crying comes naturally u dont just decide hmmm im gonna cry .. like hello

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Like hello, I'm going to admit you have a point. But not everyone is like that. I went to school with a few people who loved to make others feel shit when they got good marks.

nike33

Originally posted by Loz#1
You have no idea what's going on.

If someone gets a good mark and someone else gets a shit mark, someone else may be very upset. If someone starts crying because of their good mark, it may make someone else feel as though they are rubbing it in, in a weird sort of way.
umm do you mean someone gets a mark they are happy with ie a good mark for them

or do you mean a good mark as relative to the someone else and they are dissapointed with the good mark as relative to the someone else

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ true i agreee with you somewhat. there is this girl in my year of whom if she gets good marks is full like to everyone else what did u get what did u get? or i got full marks and rubs it in so damn much .. but when she does dud she is like it doesnt matter anyway and doesnt ask ppl grrrrr ppl like that annoy the crap outta me

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
^^^ true i agreee with you somewhat. there is this girl in my year of whom if she gets good marks is full like to everyone else what did u get what did u get? or i got full marks and rubs it in so damn much .. but when she does dud she is like it doesnt matter anyway and doesnt ask ppl grrrrr ppl like that annoy the crap outta me
Yes, people like that. And that's the point that someone in this thread was trying to make (I can't remember the poster). Good on you if you get a good mark, but at least try and contain yourself around those who didn't. It's just polite.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
agreed merforga. but this issue is really a personal vendetta with me. everyone who cries when they get a good mark always just needs an excuse for someone to ask what they got. my whole f*ing year does this every single test. like loz said, grow the fuck up. anyway, regardless of expectations, i made the point that 42/48 even if 5 others got 48/48 will only be like tiny % behind. and then what about the other 10 people below you. therfore, it is a good mark.

if you cry for not coming first, your expectations are too high. not that high expectations are a bad thing, but you've let them take control of you. until next time, take care of yourselves....and each other.

nike33

i made the point that 42/48 even if 5 others got 48/48 will only be like tiny % behind. and then what about the other 10 people below you. therfore, it is a good mark.
if someone that did usually get 48/48 and came first was the one that got 42/48 it wouldnt be a good mark for THEM and hence have every right to be disapointed

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ if i stuff up majorly i would cry at home n stuff, but never have i known anyone ( that i can think of) that would cry at school coz of an exam mark. get upset yes, cry no

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I laughed when I failed all my half-yearlies -_______-;;

Probably because I expected it...

nike33

"to be dissapointed - yes. to cry - no"

personally i would never cry over an exam but i possibly may be dissapointed via an outcome, different people may express their dissapointment in different ways, some cry, some get angry, others bottle it up...why should you tell someone how to / not to react in certain situations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)