Crying before/during/after Exams (1 Viewer)

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I cried after seeing my ENTER last yr. I so wasn't expecting it to be as low as what it was. See when I logged on I only saw my study scores (30, 36) and was like wow I might get the required ENTER I need - page jammed up before I saw the real, scaled down results . . . went from really happy to crying.

Anyway nah, never cried before an exam and afterwards either.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ohhh thats horrible! its like getting ur hopes pulled up and then being dropped :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
Never enter an exam room without a cyanide pill. :D
hehe, we get to play with cyanide in our next bio lab!!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah, it's easy to say that crying isn't going to do you any good, but if you cry, you cry. It can't be helped. I've always found that crying is a good form of stress relief; you feel better afterwards.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmmm
last year i cried a few times... never actually during an exam, though

just before a chem exam, i started freaking out (even though i'd prepared so thoroughly for it), and burst into tears in front of my group, so mortifying coz they'd never ever seen me cry before

and then i cried after the exam -__-;;;

another time, cried when i got results for my chem trials... well i wasn't about to, but i was looking upset i guess, and my teacher sat down next to me and asked "are you ok?", and that did it, lol -__-;; and then i cried when i got results for legal trials. this was the same day as the chem trials, btw

i mean, i've never cried when i knew i hadn't studied or i expected a bad mark.... coz i knew i deserved it... but when you know you've worked hard and you still screw it up, that's when it gets to you :p

never thrown up, though @__@ though ic an understand why people do.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i remember crying in yr 9 over a stupid exam coz i onli got 79 and all my friends [smart asses] got like high 80's - 90's and i was scared shitless i wudn get into the top maths classs

lolz... =.="

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
omg me too! i was freaked out about being dropped from the top advanced class due to my poor results! i remember being so terrified! that is funny to remember that now :rofl:

mishka

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
never cried during an exam, and havent cried yet from getting results back.
its really strange, but since starting year 12, ive been calm, obviously sometimes i feel crap about the results but i realise that crying isnt going to improve it, so im determined to improve by actually working rather than just crying about it
That's weird!! I've been ok up until this year!! Now I get really nervous - lumps in the throat, butterfiles etc. I guess I know that everything is counting now and I should be trying to get as many marks as I can!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
coz ya get the 'omg, i dont know any of this' feeling, im guessing. i get that just before the exams.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
ya and the omg im going to fail and omg what happens if it hard and omg i shouldvs study harder and the whole "IM STUFFED" thing

schmackers

HSC
N/A
i've never cried during an exam.... but i have cried while studying for exams just from sheer frustration at how i don't understand anything and how utterly screwed i am for the exam. after exams? nope, haven't cried (yet) but i've had my fair share of bitching/whinging :p

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
ahh young innocent minds =)
yeah hsc does bad stuff 2u... ur crying now, but wait till u hit trials and hsc... =P ppl throwing up, breaking down, walking out of exams, incredible weight gain / weight loss, nightmares, insomnia.... okay so not that many ppl actually chuck a mental, but you will all have some kind of hsc nightmare...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
gee thanks so much for the warning :p

i bitch and whinge...and once all of that is out of the system, i usually cry :(

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I havent cried for any exams, since I know I havent studied as much as I should have and expect the worse!

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
nah i've never cried abt anything school/exam related.. i just dont think its workth crying abt... u gotta move on.. chill ... yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)