CSE Revue: Text Files (1 Viewer)

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
The 2006 UNSW CSE Revue is upon us​

The Text files: Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind.

It is on at the UNSW Figtree Theatre in Weeks 8 - 9, from September 13 - 23.

It's a sketch based comedy show with hilarious skits and songs, dancing, videos, psychedelic lighting, a live band and more. Plus we have awesome looking sets.

So come along for a night. Who knows, you might even enjoy yourself.

Tickets go on sale online on the 1st of September.​

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
/me nods

/me is wearing his CSE Revue jumper at the moment

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
/me 'to the observatory!'

(read as, to my algebra homework!)

B

Bambul

Awesome looking sets? Well I'm sold...(Says me, wearing his Med Revue '04 Jersey).

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I may or may not be in it.

Come along kids, it'll be awesome!

/me wearing byte.me shirt

gman03

HSC
I wouldn't have guess is Text Files...

But again, I misread as Test Files.... hmm... new pair of glasses I say

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
How does the booking working?
Most people just booked the seats... is there a time limit as to how long the seats are held before someone else can actually book them and pay for them?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
redslert said:
How does the booking working?
Most people just booked the seats... is there a time limit as to how long the seats are held before someone else can actually book them and pay for them?
You can book online, but after doing that, you need to confirm and pay within two days to keep the seats.

If you don't pay within two days, your booking is cancelled and the seats are freed up again.

You can pay for seats (or just do the whole lot) at the CSE Revue stalls, open 12-2 weekdays at the Library Lawn and near the Mech Eng Ball. (The stall will be moved to Coffee on Campus if it rains.)

If you manage to miss out on getting seats on the night you want, show up at Figtree Theatre about an hour beforehand. Sometimes people don't show up, and their seats are resold.

B

Bambul

I enjoyed it. I liked the glowstick "game", both teXt File videos and the 2 Dungeons and Dragons/Role Playing Game sketches. Though I didn't see any laugh-so-hard-it-hurts items which other shows have had. And it did finish fairly late at 11PM (though as someone who was in Law Revue, which also went till 11PM, I really shouldn't be complaining :)).

Definitely worth the $10. It's a show I'd recomend watching once, though not twice.

gman03

HSC
Not as exciting nor funny as Sin CSE.... Mainly because the inbetween-act jokes were too long, and I missed the punch line... 7 seconds jokes would be better than .. I would prefer they finish the joke with the punchline, and not carry on as much... also too many jokes relied on sexual references and some on them were bit too lame (and did I mention long?), jokes from last year were much cleverer and shorter.. Still the show is worth watching...

And the sound and lighting folks.... slightly out of sync... they should turn down the band's volume instead of the singer's!!!

The "treasure" hunting scene was funny thou, poor girl with the guitar...

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Well it's over. For those of you that missed out, the DVD's will be coming out, which I suggest you get, because those video were pretty awsome.

Congrats goes out to babydoll_, for her awsome singing skills, RCMasterAA for awsome Front of House, and MedNez, for his involvement (you got a prize yesterday, so go see the social heads).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)