CSE Revue: Text Files (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Heh thanks Curry. While I was doing Front of House I also filmed for the DVD so you'll get to see my awesome camera work as I zoom in on James (the drummer) while he juggles his drumsticks or see Jeeves picking his nose as Frank the dungeon master.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Thank you to everyone who supported revue in any way, and thank you especially to all those who came to see the show!

gman03

HSC
Good work to the crew...

Now I have a question: did you guys have to "audition" for being front of house?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Nah, I let anyone join Front of House as long as they were willing to mail me a roster of when they were available + actually show up.

gman03

HSC
One more Q: where can I buy the DVD for the show again and previous years or do I have to wait till O-Week?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
The DVD for this year's show will take a while to get done, ask again at end of semester.

As for previous shows' DVDs, ask around at CoC or the Laptop Lounge, there's usually some revuers around who will be able to sort something out.

B

Bambul

Ha! End of semester? Sounds optimistic to me. :)

I've never heard of the DVD being done much before O-Week. I only got my Iraqi Horror Picture Show DVD (Law Revue '04) during the Winter break this year (slightly under 2 years later ;)). Still nothing from any of the other 5 revues I've been in. Probably due to the fact that I've never done a CSE Revue cast. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)