CSSA Bio 07 (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
huh? you didnt do CSSA paper aye?

CSSA is on tomorrow!

im gonna aim for 90+!, hopefully it wont be too hard, i got fucked in maths so this better not let me down too

Freakster01

HSC
... cssa paper is 2morow i rememba cuz its on the same day as my BUSINESS EXAM!! ><!! holy crap!!

bassbeats.

HSC
Has anybody done the CSSA paper yet...??

Hints...???

Hehehe...

Muso7

HSC
i'm pretty sure i did the CSSA trial today... not completely sure tho.. but one of the teacher's was like "this is the catholic trial" but i'm not sure if it was this yr's one or not.. i dont really know very much about CSSA :) D/w it's not 2 crazy, just relax.. three hours is a loooooooooooooooooong time .. take ur time with each question.. u have heaps of leeway :) woo 1 more exam 2 go :D

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
i did bio today, the genuine cssa, and it was bloody confusing at times lol. stupid cuckoo bird, dam you! haha i kept thinking of one flew over the cuckoo's nest

Freakster01

HSC
OMG!! tell me about it! cuckoo bird wat da hell? and wat about the mrna and dna distribution wats that on about? i dont rememba learning that at all.. but the rest of the exam was not to bad.. aiming atleast in the 80's

xxJTxx

HSC
wow. that wasn't that hard...honestly. esp cause i didn't do half as much study as i should have lol. i was up till 3am last night! this stupid bus and bio combination killed me..didn't even get through it all in the end.

go us troopers who got through the two KILLERS in one day! :D w0000t to us.

maybe ill just delete my questions in case others haven't done it yet..even though the cssa timetable is meant to be the same for all...

eloeloelo

HSC
did anyone get the qu about the 70kg man with the table that you had to analyse?

i agree with the " stupid cuckoo " comments

xxJTxx

HSC
was talking bout that in my last post, but i edited it out cause i think i gave too much away...esp. for ppl who havent done it yet (yer some people at my school we're away today cause of some sport thing..so yer..don't say too much!!!!).

i didn't know how to relate what i had learnt about that topic to the flow and all that...that question was just so strange.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Freakster01 said:
OMG!! tell me about it! cuckoo bird wat da hell? and wat about the mrna and dna distribution wats that on about? i dont rememba learning that at all.. but the rest of the exam was not to bad.. aiming atleast in the 80's
THere was no mRNA/DNA 'distribution' in my cssa exam, but just a "Draw a flow chart of how DNA controls the production of polypeptides".

Jessica14

HSC
yoakim said:
THere was no mRNA/DNA 'distribution' in my cssa exam, but just a "Draw a flow chart of how DNA controls the production of polypeptides".
nuh there was... it was in the biotech option

wot about that experiment with the plants and the carbon dioxide? wot did u guys use as ur source of carbon dioxide? i said dry ice....

i thought it was a very hard exam and the m/c were far harder than on any hsc paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)