CSSA Bio 07 (1 Viewer)

Jessica14

HSC
there was a 7 marker in the biotech option and i think there was one in the others. it was about evaluating the impact of a technology on society .... pretty easy.... i wrote 2.5 pages

beentherdunthat

HSC
readert said:
The skin i thought was confusing, but i said that blood l/kg/min decreased as a means of minimising heat loss via the skin, which now sounds really stupid lol.
:wave: Hehe, an interesting perspective. *Very worried if that's true*.
Usually blood vessels DILATE to maximize heat loss (they are closer to the skin, and therefore heat gets lost ), and alternatively they CONSTRICT to minimize heat loss. I'm not sure what the question is but since you're talking about blood + heat loss... hehe.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hey, could someone plz post up this exam in a week or two after the trial period, cheers.

readert

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
:wave: Hehe, an interesting perspective. *Very worried if that's true*.
Usually blood vessels DILATE to maximize heat loss (they are closer to the skin, and therefore heat gets lost ), and alternatively they CONSTRICT to minimize heat loss. I'm not sure what the question is but since you're talking about blood + heat loss... hehe.
Nah, you're right - that's more a homeostatic response. It was probably just me worrying about that one part of the table and not having anything else to put down!

classact

HSC
What were the Communication option qustions? We only just started, so they werent in ours.

Eri89

HSC
yea i thought it was pretty good...better then i expected and we had way to much time was finished within first hour and a bit....

=D

banjie

Just smile and nod...
HSC
I finished mine reeeaaalllly early and i was freaking out that i did it too quickly.

Our teacher reckons she'll have it back to us Friday but she gave us our multi-choice yesterday, 'cept mine COS SHE COULDNT FIND IT!!! *runs in circles*

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I get really nervous if I finish an exam way before time...esp. for this subject.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
banjie said:
I finished mine reeeaaalllly early and i was freaking out that i did it too quickly.

Our teacher reckons she'll have it back to us Friday but she gave us our multi-choice yesterday, 'cept mine COS SHE COULDNT FIND IT!!! *runs in circles*
dw!!!They prob saving best for last you know

sammi260

President of the World
HSC
Everyone always finishes the bio exam early cos its relatively easy. I took my time for every question and still finished with about 20 minutes to spare and i came first. We have only just started communication this week and i don't know if we'll have it done in time for the HSC.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
my school doesnt let us bring home papers...dunno why

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Buiboi said:
my school doesnt let us bring home papers...dunno why
Because they recycle them......

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
No. It's because CSSA has a security period for which no school is allow to give back their students' papers.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I don't think he did the CSSA paper....

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Anyone care to post up the CSSA Paper (and solutions if you can) or any paper for at all? :)

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
mine wasnt CSSA... and I did so bad in it! 83% *dies*... I guess its my fault for walking out early.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
I could post it up, but I'm lazy haha, it's a hassle setting up the scanner and all :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)