CSSA Business Trial Exam 2006 (1 Viewer)

namdog

HSC
I was going into one of my other exams yesterday and my business studies teacher stopped me and said "you went really well in the multiple choice".

I'm not very confident about the rest though hahaha.

I chose A) by the way, in the jet fume question.

kobra

HSC
it was easier than i expected (easiest i've done for business) but writing on ER ..we just started it at skool..wat did u guys write..also positioning was a bit bs

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i think i screwed up my business trial :(

i think i wrote about the wrong t hing in my long response. haha

question was .... i was ranting on about ...

sigh .. but i think i mentioned some stuff in the question.. i think.

bah ... this suxorz. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
we havent done our one yet ...but i know that im going to go shit in it coz im crap at buisness & its worth 40%

also we havent finished global marketing and the teacher told us that its in the test:(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
i think i screwed up my business trial

i think i wrote about the wrong t hing in my long response. haha

question was ... i was ranting on about ...

sigh .. but i think i mentioned some stuff in the question.. i think.

bah ... this suxorz. lol
It does relate to it

Last edited by a moderator:

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
we havent done our one yet ...but i know that im going to go shit in it coz im crap at buisness & its worth 40%

also we havent finished global marketing and the teacher told us that its in the test:(
Ask your teacher specifically what sections of Global Business are in your trial. You have a right to know, even if all your teacher says is "it'll be everything we've covered up to the trial" - at least it's a point to work from. When is your trial?

HSC
bananasmoothy said:
Ask your teacher specifically what sections of Global Business are in your trial. You have a right to know, even if all your teacher says is "it'll be everything we've covered up to the trial" - at least it's a point to work from. When is your trial?
thanx and i did ...he told me exactly what to study for:)

to bad he told me yesterday and the test was today

so pissed the only reason i knew the buisness report was about er was beacuse he told me :mad1:

i dont know if anyone had the same one i did but shit man there was so much crap about globalisation

financial stuff- barely anything to do with working out equations ... i only studyd them ....

so pissed..... :angry:

kobra

HSC
we are so fkd..i got 2nd with 80% & our teacher replaced ER with financial. I didn't get full marks for anything even tho the answers were right (just not the best possible short answer tho) & i went over the lines for each question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)