CSSA Legal Paper (1 Viewer)

classact

HSC
what were the consumer and family questions. Our trial wasnt set by CSSA, ours were about Contracts and Divorce involving children.

Ah ... its over ...

kokodamonkey

HSC
i wantedto get over 80% in the legal trial.. but considering the family n environment q's.. hmmm.....

ashleypage

HSC
The focus study questions were surprisingly straightforward, at least the part a) bits, and Crime was pretty good too.

We did family and global, and I know I did better in family than in global but I don't think I did that bad with it.

Could definitely have been a worse paper.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
If I didn't have extension 2 maths in the morning, I'd probably would've gone a lot better in this paper. Nevertheless, it was an alright paper, Consumers and Family Law questions weren't too hard and Crime was rather easy.

forevaunited

HSC
Hey we didn't do the CSSA so i was wondering where I might be able to get a copy of it. Apparently there is a two week security hold of the paper or something but after that time could it be possible?

Perhaps if any of you get the paper back you could put it on resources or something. Is it publicly available by any other means?

xxJTxx

HSC
hrmm...guess we we're lucky, the breakdown of our assessment tasks meant that only FAMILY and CONSUMER we're the assessable sections for the entire exam...25% on family, and 5% on comsumer.
so...i just spent the 3hrs on two essays lol. 13pages for consumer (not normal hsc booklets, many more lines) and 8 pages for consumer..hehehe.
i know it's bad, i wanted to do the whole exam, so i could practice with time constraints, but i wasn't prepared to screw over my near perfect assessment mark :D :D

xkentarox

HSC
Bahh! Totally lost it when it came to the last question. I was in such a BLEHH mood. Sigh there goes rank number 1. =( DAM TECH CHANGE :burn:

Crime was ok though xD

Hope everyone did well!

*maria*

HSC
It was ok, fingers crossed for over 80%

The options were straight forward. Hoping for over 40 for them.

I was abit confused for the first short answer question about factors that influence access to the legal system-was economic and social factors ok? I was like no way it's waaaaay too simple for 4 marks!

xkentarox

HSC
*maria* said:
I was abit confused for the first short answer question about factors that influence access to the legal system-was economic and social factors ok? I was like no way it's waaaaay too simple for 4 marks!
that's what stuffed me up as well! I was so confused T^T There goes 4 marks sigh.

G

gaoOO

xxJTxx said:
hrmm...guess we we're lucky, the breakdown of our assessment tasks meant that only FAMILY and CONSUMER we're the assessable sections for the entire exam...25% on family, and 5% on comsumer.
that's really weird. What's the point of putting in the other sections then? i would have spent 2 hours on family and 1 hour on consumers if that was the case.

Jessica14

HSC
*maria* said:
It was ok, fingers crossed for over 80%

The options were straight forward. Hoping for over 40 for them.

Uhh i put time and cost because it said factors that influence ACCESS to the legal system, not the legal system itself.

becko the gecko

HSC
hmm im thinking we had a different paper to CSSA... the fisrt short answer question was define human rights and where they come from haha how easy!!

our mutiple choice answer sheet said CSSA at the top but so :S

think i did alright.... not to sure if i actually answered the questions explicitly enough but will find out when i get my results i guess!!

oh and how much are we actually expected to riight for the extended respones quesions??

forevaunited

HSC
Ahhh knowledge...forgot about that. I wrote about socio-economic background (ie. cost) and also about language and literacy problems with migrants meaning I could bring in the Amadios case from Consumers. I suppose language/literacy is somewhat connected with knowledge but i dont think i specifically mentioned it.

G

gaoOO

SoulSearcher said:
Cost + knowledge of the law for me.
yeah, that's an odd question. It's one where you actually don't need to know any facts- it almost merges into social science because you can talk about education etc. although i think everyone's first instinct would be MONEY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)