CSSA Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
So i noticed noone has started one for legal yet so here it is...

How is every1 feeling bout CSSA paper? Apparently its based on the specimen paper, like in terms of questions it asks..

thoughts?

clry

HSC
So i noticed noone has started one for legal yet so here it is...

How is every1 feeling bout CSSA paper? Apparently its based on the specimen paper, like in terms of questions it asks..

thoughts?
Structure will be the same, but you can almost guarantee the questions will be much harder. :\

clry

HSC
I think MC was hard, but the essays were quite general. I'm hoping for the same, well for the essay side of things. MC - come at me!

clry

HSC
How'd everyone find the exam?
MC - easiest thing out.
Short answer - predictable.
Crime essay - not the best but should pull a 13
Options - were very generic questions

Overall, exam seems way too simple for a CSSA paper. Probably because they had to base it off the specimen HSC paper.

tomthepom

HSC
totally agree. MC not a tricky question amongst them. short answer very predictable. i thought crime essay was also predictable. Options were a little more difficult with time on world order but overall one of the more simple exams of the trials

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah i agree, it was pretty simple.

I actually think i did pretty well in the MC, short answers and crime and i was shitting myself for those and i think i fucked my essays which i thought i would of aced :/

melissa_hab

HSC
N/A
CSSA LEGAL STUDIES - Thought?

:cool: So how did everyone find the exam?
i thought the m/c was really easy and so was HR but crime i left last so didnt have time to finish it all D: .. what did you guys discuss in it? and the options were really good ! hopefully an 80 + !

Finished trials ... wahooo! :cake:

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Easy multiple choice.

The short answer questions were straight out of the 'learn to' statements in the syllabus, easy.

The crime 15 marker was good, I incorporated the stimulus pretty good, and I addressed the question.

The consumer and family questions were very generic. No question was specifically based on contemporary issues, hmm...

Btw, did anyone notice that section one, at the top it said, "Section I - Law and Society", Lol goes to show the lazy legal examiners use the same template year in, year out! :p

My teacher marks really hard (highest mark in last year's CSSA was 78/100, and in the HSC our highest mark was 97, and that wasn't even the guy who came first in CSSA), so I'm hoping to beat last year's highest, because this exam was a breeze compared with last year's CSSA. Unusually easy CSSA's this year - English, Math, Legal. But Ancient was a bit out there, it's unusual there not too bad this year!

Hopefully Extension Math and Extension History will be easy too! ZOMG Can't believe trials almost over :p

Last edited:

clry

HSC
Re: CSSA LEGAL STUDIES - Thought?

did anyone notice that section one, at the top it said, "Section I - Law and Society", Lol goes to show the lazy legal examiners use the same template year in, year out! :p
Yeah I noticed that. But my school did too, and whited it out on each individual paper. But dodgy whiteout tape = easily seen through :)

clry

HSC

Mauricee I know you haven't done the paper, so rather than fishing for questions, why don't you actually study. Or do you need that advantage over everyone else?

(For others, this was the PM I received. Soz, just if this happened at my school and I lost ranks because of it, seems a bit unfair)
hey i wanted to ask you if you could please tell me the questions for the cssa legal studies in particular the human rights short answer the crim 15 marker and the consumer essay it would be greatly appreciated thankyou nd btw any hard mc ur remember

rayz93

HSC

I thought it was a fair paper. MC wasn't that bad. Short answers were predictable as you guys mentioned. I was aiming for the Crime question to revolve around sentencing... but i guess that was the specimen paper. Young offenders was alright. World Order and Family were okay too. Broad questions.

dougiebell14

HSC

yeah I was very very happy with the way I went :). What did most of you cover for the crime question? I'm not sure if I had the right context :p. Also, what did everyone write for the family law essay?

Dinamo

HSC

can anyone tell me what the questions for family and world order were??cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)