CSSA Maths Trial!! (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
the question where its like the arc length=22.5 and the radius was 12.5?

and you use the l=r() equation

and so you get ()=22.5/12.5 which =1.8

But when you times by 180 you get like 300 something but do you havet odivide by pi? or dont you?

noobsgetowned

HSC
victoriouz1 said:
i was expecting a CSSA trial...looked at the paper..no CSSA symbol
and omg....this was the hardest 2u test ive done !!!

feel like sh*t.. =[ ...
Did your test have a Graph Which had a curve of y= Log or some shit? Basically some log or e graph and u had to change the base?

Also Time payment?

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Buiboi said:
the question where its like the arc length=22.5 and the radius was 12.5?

and you use the l=r() equation

and so you get ()=22.5/12.5 which =1.8

But when you times by 180 you get like 300 something but do you havet odivide by pi? or dont you?
I got 1.8 too. I didn't know you had to change it.. wasn't 1.8 already in radians?
It didn't make sense though, because the angle was meant to be larger than 180º .. which would be >π radians.. which confused me in the exam. :|

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeah you get 324 degrees if you x 180 by 1.8
but dont you ahve to divide by pi?

like i divided by pi and i got a lower than 180 degree answer and so i minus it from 360 to get the reflex?

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
oh shit you dont divide by pi OH FUCK!
its jsut 1.8 why did i divide by pi! omg:burn:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
If you wana lower your confidence.... talk on this website after your exams..... i hate discussing Answers... yet im always here :( lowers my confidence for all other exams.....

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
wrxsti said:
If you wana lower your confidence.... talk on this website after your exams..... i hate discussing Answers... yet im always here :( lowers my confidence for all other exams.....
I don't have any more exams, so I'm set. :p

joey89e

HSC
AnthonyO said:
hey did anyone get the series one? That was crazy. other than that i found the test easy. It wasnt hard at all actually. finished 30 minutes to go, but that dam series question..... 10 and 9 were actually the easiest questions in the exam. I'm hoping for a 100 or above.

question 6 was a fuknn killa - it shuld be in q7 in the ext.1 exam or even betta - q.10 in ext.2 examm .... the rest was eassy... q 9 and 10 were a joke - i was expecting a challenge from them - they didnt even worry me one bitt - so straight forward and simple...i wish hsc turns out this eassy :p ....btw all i prepared was 2 hrs of study 4 that examm .. and i predict a 95 +

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Graphic FX said:
What did everyone get for the finance question?
i got lyk $118000 cant remember the last three digits
but sumfn around there...

Caution123

HSC
Out of curiosity... What was question 9 and 10 for you guys? Our paper was a modified CSSA paper and question 9 and 10 were by no means easy...

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Question 9.. I can't remember the first part really but the last part was a maxima/minima problem. Question 10 was a rates of change and a geometric question. They were pretty straight forward.

bassbeats.

HSC
The exam was OK, but if I had more time I would have gone better. I didn't get to answering the last two parts of 10b, but I knew what I had to put arrghh frustrating, I just didn't have time to scribble them down :(

How do you guys work so fast? I could do the problems, but they just took me a fair while :( how can I fix that?

Caution123

HSC
Martyno1 said:
Question 9.. I can't remember the first part really but the last part was a maxima/minima problem. Question 10 was a rates of change and a geometric question. They were pretty straight forward.
was question 9 about some dude in a marathon and question 10 was something to do with triangles inside some sort of rhombus or something like that?

Vladkun

HSC
Caution123 said:
was question 9 about some dude in a marathon and question 10 was something to do with triangles inside some sort of rhombus or something like that?
that marathon question was fucked up. It's like some stoner made it up on the spot.

A dude ran there and a dude ran here a dude swam there and a dude rode over there.

calculate the total distance.

I wrote nothing

b4byd0ll

HSC
had mine today. that was bullshit.
i cant believe i couldnt do like half the shit in it.
anyway. yeah~ i had that marathon one.:mad1:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Buiboi said:
oh shit you dont divide by pi OH FUCK!
its jsut 1.8 why did i divide by pi! omg:burn:
Yeah I almost did something like that, but the answer is already in radians. I think I realised when I got some ridiculous number and also remembered that if I subbed in 1.8 and tried it it should work if it's in radians.

I buggered up the end of question 9. Differentiated it wrong and went screw it cause I had to do question 10.

What did people get for 10.a? For the rate? I can't remember exactly what I got but it was a strange number.

And what was question 6? I forget.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I just realised that for perpendicular distance I accidentally missed the square root on the bottom :(

jannny

HSC
When I got to question 10b) I got so fkn intimidated when I saw the squares everywhere.. which added to my tension of not answering past questions.

and then I thought bah.. it looks hard from the pictures better not do it lol

mite change my strategy on the HSC exam and do q10 first? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)