• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cssa mx2 (1 Viewer)

Dylanamali

HSC
btw just out of curiosity, as everyone has now seen the paper, what raw mark would attain E4?

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
yar 60% is definitely achievable in that paper. but i do think it's on par with hsc difficulty (serious). i mean the past hsc mx2 papers are relatively doable compared to 1990s - 2005/6/7cssa ones.
i dont no if it is on par wiff the hsc. the last question of the hsc is defs harder.

Chambalam

HSC
that's quick.
Our teacher is a champ. He also 'hates' having marking to do, you know like the people that do their chores because then they feel more relaxed when they chill out?

Bastard had them marked before school ended on monday.

Plus there is only me and another kid doing it :p

muzeikchun852

HSC
Our teacher is a champ. He also 'hates' having marking to do, you know like the people that do their chores because then they feel more relaxed when they chill out?

Bastard had them marked before school ended on monday.

Plus there is only me and another kid doing it :p
i guess my teacher also finished the marking by now as well. but i dont have exam until friday so havent got a chance to rock up to the staffroom and ask for my mark.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
i guess my teacher also finished the marking by now as well. but i dont have exam until friday so havent got a chance to rock up to the staffroom and ask for my mark.
Same but I asked her to tell us after MX1 so it doesn't affect us if we didn't do as expected before the test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)