• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cssa mx2 (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
did any1 notice for 8 a it said to prove that the the integral equaled something, but it was an indefinite integral so there shud be a constant, but the thing which u're meant to prove was equal to the integral didnt have a constant.....

muzeikchun852

HSC
did any1 notice for 8 a it said to prove that the the integral equaled something, but it was an indefinite integral so there shud be a constant, but the thing which u're meant to prove was equal to the integral didnt have a constant.....
oh yeah they didn't.

Midori-Days

HSC
WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THE TENT QUESTION?
solid loss of 6 or so marks Zzz...

Midori-Days

HSC
WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THE TENT QUESTION?
solid loss of 6 or so marks Zzz...

HSC
uhmm.. 8(a) came out very easily as a double integration by parts. first time it comes out in cos, you take the cos integration etc it becomes sine, substitute it back in etc.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Does anyone have the paper on them i want to see it?

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Wat the hell? the last question is polynomials lol.

looks like a good paper. im going to sit it myself once i finish harder 3 unit at skool.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
do u guys want me to post it?

i need to be repped

TheCardician

HSC
Arghhh question 6 was horrible! Just the tent and circle geometry questions got to me. However questions 7 and 8 weren't as insane as I expected them to be. I guess it's more revision for circles and volumes for me.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Just spent an hour and a half doing it. I definitely got more than 60% I think, but there were some in there that I had no idea, and others that I got part and couldn't finish.

Not bad I think, lets me know what I need to study now! (My trials are in 2-3 weeks)

HSC
Just spent an hour and a half doing it. I definitely got more than 60% I think, but there were some in there that I had no idea, and others that I got part and couldn't finish.

Not bad I think, lets me know what I need to study now! (My trials are in 2-3 weeks)
yar 60% is definitely achievable in that paper. but i do think it's on par with hsc difficulty (serious). i mean the past hsc mx2 papers are relatively doable compared to 1990s - 2005/6/7cssa ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)