CSSA results (1 Viewer)

cantoboi

Hi just want to know what you guys and girls got in the CSSA Legal paper. I got 84/100 and came 6th stuffed up the m/c.
A lot of people stuffed up crime section so im curious how other schools went

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
for anyone who doesent know Q10 was wrong its A not C

EDIT: for CSSA

Last edited:
yeh um my clas was discussing that division of power q.. i new it was a or c ( coz i get cofused with seperation of powers) n i put c n got it right ahahaha ( im not giving mine back to get the mark changed)

thats so like prelim shit i couldnt even find the def'n in ma text books coz it aint hsc specific. i dont think ill get em confused after this.

btw i totally fukd up legal... damn consumer bullshit!!! my teacher cant teach 4 shit, we waste so much fukn time n the funny part is, she thinks were almost finshed consumers wen 99% of the class has learnt absolutely nuthing!!

!!!!!!!!this subject is a soft spot 4 me!

shoo

yeah, i got 83/100...thought it was good since i only got 78 in the half yearlies...anyway, my school is average and that was the highest mark...by far. am hoping for higher than that in the HSC though...

coroneos

funniboi said:
.. so I'm the only one that failed?

hey whose da celeb in ure avatar funniboi.. ive seen her somewhere b4 in some tv series or something.. i just cant pin point it..

funniboi

HSC
coroneos said:
hey whose da celeb in ure avatar funniboi.. ive seen her somewhere b4 in some tv series or something.. i just cant pin point it..

she's from that movie "my sassy gurl"

ehaheehaeha some korean gurl!

Melody

HSC
N/A
Top in my class was 92, next was 76 and then myself on 74. Really disappointed, I didn't study, had been getting nineties all the way through and I was coming first but now I am second overall, no medal for me :(:(:(
But now they reckon I have a "mild writing impairment" so I can kind of say as far as essays go that I couldn't write much (less than two for each). Would have done a lot better if I actually studied.....

Don't worry funniboi, there were a number in my class who failed

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
highest in my class was 81
dont know if we did the CSSA paper though

xsb

i got 92/100... came second
but i got robbed!!!
damn teachers think they can change a MC answer... make me lose a mark and someone else gain a mark to get higher than me

raybow

HSC
N/A
well done cxjb

well
i didnt do too badly
luckily my teacher changed my mark so i moved up a rank plus assessment mark was waaaay beta

my teacher is a hairy ape, but he thinks he's cool coz he has a lexus....

but cmon ...lexus....who doesnt have one of those? =/

but i have to admit my legal experience has been hampered ...esp by the dork who sits next to me
*rolls his eyes

anyways legal was fun!

xsb

nrl boi said:
well
i didnt do too badly
luckily my teacher changed my mark so i moved up a rank plus assessment mark was waaaay beta

my teacher is a hairy ape, but he thinks he's cool coz he has a lexus....

but cmon ...lexus....who doesnt have one of those? =/

but i have to admit my legal experience has been hampered ...esp by the dork who sits next to me
*rolls his eyes

anyways legal was fun!

hahahah

ur legal studies class sounds fun

my teacher is just some 6 foot beast who likes to tease his students
that dork mustve at least helped u gain some marks ;)

pHaTso

HSC
i came 5th... i was the last person 2 pass from my school. i hate "Global Envionment". does any1 else do Global?? :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)