CSSA trial extension 1 (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
me too... i stuffed up in extension.......... 85% 71/84 :( :( :( :(
i feel dumber... im sure i just passed prob...im being serious...71's a good mark man, should be happy with that mark

Kmara2nv

HSC
wrxsti be happy with wat u got how can u say u r a dissapointed with 84% thats just rubbing into ppls facess ive had a avg of over 80 all year and ma trial was not cssa but some other company it was so hard theres three kids in our classes and highest was i think 55 i failedd and just to let u kno we rnt a fumb class lol i was comming last and i was on about 83 avg before trials and now im on 65 :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Semirhage.

HSC
haha does that mean i screwed up too? i got 73/84 ^^ n the highest mark in my grade is 83/84

Kmara2nv

HSC
Semirhage. said:
haha does that mean i screwed up too? i got 73/84 ^^ n the highest mark in my grade is 83/84
no just means u got a nerdy skoool lol nice jobb dude :D

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Buiboi said:
i feel dumber... im sure i just passed prob...im being serious...71's a good mark man, should be happy with that mark
I got 39% in mine. Fail. First thing all year.

Really need to gun it for the HSC cause that was just shocking. 2 unit made up for it though.

sammi260

President of the World
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
I got 39% in mine. Fail. First thing all year.

Really need to gun it for the HSC cause that was just shocking. 2 unit made up for it though.
Don't worry I got 39% too and I think it was the third highest in our class (although there are only seven ppl in it).

filo_romz

HSC
i managed to scab 1 mark today with that last question 7 b) .. i got second highest in my school 71/84 .. i'm pretty happy with that .. the highest was 72/84 .. lol my school did the cssa paper as is >__< looking at it now, it was an alright paper .. soo one more hurdle to go! the hsc! =D

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
my estimate was correct...i did JUST pass, 45/ 84...shocking results i was one of very few who brought the average down lol, im certain my marks are below grade average but....ahhh damn

3 ppl hit 79, i know that one class of 4, had 7 students with over 70....that is anal...for once im not so cut about my marks, ig uess its cause i didn't put as much effort in to it and im too lazy right now to study, im still in my chillaxing mode

HSCsimulator

HSC
filo_romz said:
i managed to scab 1 mark today with that last question 7 b) .. i got second highest in my school 71/84 .. i'm pretty happy with that .. the highest was 72/84 .. lol my school did the cssa paper as is >__< looking at it now, it was an alright paper .. soo one more hurdle to go! the hsc! =D
great job (and rank)!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)