CSSA Trial - thoughts/comments (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What did every1 think of the Catholic Trial for Legal, i thought the crime question was really weird. the rest was okay i suppose, had a bit of trouble for World order

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
As i said in another thread crime was a bitch but other than that fine

Gemstone

I didn't do so good. It was my 6th exam in the 4 days the exams have been running so by the time I got to it I guess I was a little sick of exams and wanted to get a break from them. I now get monday off before my next exam. I found crime hard because It was on the stuff I'd stopped at when I was revising. All the other stuff wasn't so bad. I could have done better if my exam time table was better and I wasn't sick of it all. But oh well it happens.

Gems

richardshunt

hey what were ur questions on crime and world order wondering if its same as our skool or not?how'd use all find it, i thought it was a fair exam

Gemstone

The Crime questions ijn the catholic trial were all about crime prevention and stuff. I don't know world order though cos we didn't do that.

Gems

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Gemstone said:
The Crime questions ijn the catholic trial were all about crime prevention and stuff. I don't know world order though cos we didn't do that.

Gems
my school asked crime prevention too, guys it's abiggie and it's never been asked in the hsc before so EXPECT it

oh and for anyone who hasn't done their legal trial yet, LEARN BLOODY MORALS AND ETHICS, DON'T SKIP IT LIKE I DID! :p

santaslayer

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
my school asked crime prevention too, guys it's abiggie and it's never been asked in the hsc before so EXPECT it

My teacher set that question as an internal assessment. He betted on that question in 2003 as well. :p

CarinaT

How many pages did you all write for your 2 essays?

I don't think I did very well overall.:(

trapey

my teacher gave us an alternative crime question coz she thought it was dodgy, but we just got our results back yesterday and she made us do the original for practice-was glad it wasnt in my trial!!i got 84% for the entire exam-so am reasonably happy i guess.has anyone else done shelter for the other elective module?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I got 88% im happy should be 1 now. i lost the mayjority of my marks in crime which i knew i would no biggy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)