CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

star_mountain

HSC
How did you guys go, i thought it was pretty easy, and all i did was study my summarised notes of each chapter for 6 hours, inc the case study, anyway, my question to you guys is, what did you put for the multiple choise questions?, i forgot most of them, but i would like a fair idea of how i went, all i remeber was intensive distribution for one, and absenteeism, btw, i had like 5 questions in the multiple choise amended, anyway, i'ld like to hear from you guys. Thanks.

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
the trail was irry.... it worked out right but the last essay question was tough for me... it was like reasons for expansion and marketing... i was wondering whether to incorparate the reasons with the case studt... for example qantas... economies of scale.... the moving of certain sectors such as maintanice and communication to be produced with techium optimum outpuit... is that right or didn't you have to incorparate the case study but instead talk about wat is the reason...

arrrhhhhh stressing out

Hoplite

HSC
At the top it said you had to refer to a case study.

It threw a lot of people I know, who only read the question and didn't see the instruction on using the case study above.

I didn't see it either, but put in a few points on Qantas anyway just for filler (when I found out later I was bloody relieved)...probably not enough to get top marks for a case study questions, but enough to avoid a really low score. I think the most you can get if you don't use a case study is about 12/20?

I know some people who are fuming about it though, because in the past the questions have had on the end of it something like 'and refer to a particular business'

Lexi

HSC
N/A
Is this the paper with the first business report asking about a steel manufacturer?

= Jennifer =

HSC
i found it difficult because i FORGOT THE SYLLABUS i was so nervous and i thought before i went in that i was well prepared obviously not i didnt even finish the short answer i never had time to go back and fix them :(

hihi

HSC
does anyone have the 2004 catholic trial that they can post up here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)