CSSA Trials: English AOS Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

HSC
What did you guys do for the first comprehension question?
I said colour symbolism. Is that okay????
I focused on the two sitting down, with their backs overlapping symbolising their connection to one another through belonging, as well as creating a sense of belonging.

First thing that I noticed so I just went with it

Brett_P

HSC
I commented on the vivid colours red/yellow (symbollic of passion) in contrast with the black silhouette developing a sense of positive belonging.

George121

HSC
I commented on the vivid colours red/yellow (symbollic of passion) in contrast with the black silhouette developing a sense of positive belonging.
I think we'd all agree that there was no positive feeling of belonging from the first glance, but the question made us 'realise' it, even though there was no positive feeling. I mean, the tree was black, the background was black, and it looked like there was dead people in the background. (EVERYTHING WAS PRETTY MUCH DEAD) :/

In my opinion, text one and three (if thats the one on the basil faggot) were messed up

smalik

HSC
Can someone quote the CSSA questions? i want to see how they compared in difficulty to the independent questions :)

mrh94

HSC
It was surprisingly straightforward. My fist shot in the air (seriously) during reading time when I read through the sections lol.
But mine was only worth 5% :( THE ONLY TIME I DO GOOD AND IT'S HARDLY WORTH ANYTHING.

HSC
Can someone quote the CSSA questions i want to see how they compared in difficulty to the independent questions :)
I know the last one (essay) was
"significant moments in time shape understanding of belonging"

Explore (?) this using your prescribed text and at least one related text of your choosing.

I can't remember the quotes in full for creative writing.

HSC
Uni Grad
Did anyone get the text, I think it was Text #3 for the short answers? Weirdest text I ever read with the whole "Lee-y" thing and Basil.
But overall, good exam, I wrote about 6 pages for essay & creative writing and four for short answers. ^.^

smalik

HSC
Can anyone quote roughly the question for creative writing ?

lm199

HSC
sorry but did the CSSA trials have a technology theme??? not sure where my school buys them or makes them. if anyone could tell me where the technology one was from if its not a CSSA or similar paper. Thanks :D oh and for mine

(what ever paper it was) alright in essay and comprehension but struggled with the creative :( definetly my weak point!

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
sorry but did the CSSA trials have a technology theme??? not sure where my school buys them or makes them. if anyone could tell me where the technology one was from if its not a CSSA or similar paper. Thanks :D oh and for mine

(what ever paper it was) alright in essay and comprehension but struggled with the creative :( definetly my weak point!
We had a text called 'The machine', which was about technology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)