CSSA Trials (1 Viewer)

star_mountain

HSC
how did everyone go? I thought is was pretty easy, compared to last years trial, do any of you guys remember any of the multiple choice, cos i just would like you to refresh my memory, and see if i did alright, i'm just happy the exam is over.

wEe^Man

Cssa Trial

ye we got ours back...i was surprised i got 91% was expecting only around 80's..i came first in the year n second was 80%..nailed multiple choice 20/20 few guesses thiough ahha!!hope hsc is easy

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i was quite pissed off. i got 80% on the cath trial, rank 5 out of i dunno how many. but its the lowest rank i've had i think and have bright my mean down by like 3% the highest was 87 i think

elizarose

addict said:
i was quite pissed off. i got 80% on the cath trial, rank 5 out of i dunno how many. but its the lowest rank i've had i think and have bright my mean down by like 3% the highest was 87 i think
I agree, i wasn't overly impressed with my result, i came out of the exam with confidence, but it was questions like that stupid capture recapture koala question which let me down. Damn those bloody koalas, who cares anyway!! Oh well my ranking is still up there (5out of 42) it was third. The top mark at my school was 92% and the lowest was around 30!! woo hoo, the average was 47%.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
elizarose said:
I agree, i wasn't overly impressed with my result, i came out of the exam with confidence, but it was questions like that stupid capture recapture koala question which let me down. Damn those bloody koalas, who cares anyway!! Oh well my ranking is still up there (5out of 42) it was third. The top mark at my school was 92% and the lowest was around 30!! woo hoo, the average was 47%.
ABSOLUTLEY.
I went into the exam thinking "Ha! Maths! Im so glad I didnt waste my afternoon with intense study like a chump!"...but then came the koalas!!!---i'd seen a practically identical question in the study in a month book, but drew a blank.
I too went out in my usually modesty and quiet confidence, but got a supreme slap in the face with 74 - im so freaking embarrased (even though no one else passed)

Last edited:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Without Wings said:
congrats misturi!
*dances around the room with Misturi*
*dances*

I was the only person in my grade who passed the maths trial, even 2U people didn't pass :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)