Cssa (1 Viewer)

P.T.F.E

HSC
A Note from the Moderators:
Please keep in mind not to give out the actual questions or a copy of the paper as there are copyright issues, not the mention the fact that some students may do the same paper as you at a different date and it is still within the security period.

anyone wanna predict extended response questions or any thoughts???

Last edited by a moderator:

P.T.F.E

HSC
i have a feeling one is going to be on monetary policy and another on recent economic perfomance in AUS. god i hope i am right.

steve001

HSC
One of them will be one the country case study....i doubt they'll do what they did last yr and put it in the short answer

P.T.F.E

HSC
One of them will be one the country case study....i doubt they'll do what they did last yr and put it in the short answer
actually dont quote me on this but i dont think case study is in the exam at all. i dont know this for a fact but ,...

DanielOrlievsky

HSC
"recent economic perfomance in AUS"

hahahahaha, they dont ask trends as questions. They ask inflation, macro policy, unemployment, etc. Then you bring trends + stats into your response. Jesus

Drew aka crazy

HSC
There is always the effects environmental managment has on economic growth since in the past 2 years we have seen ( finally) some attention and resources proposed to be emphasized on managing the environment.

Can always see how the trials are tomorow and get some feedback from them

P.T.F.E

HSC
"recent economic perfomance in AUS"

hahahahaha, they dont ask trends as questions. They ask inflation, macro policy, unemployment, etc. Then you bring trends + stats into your response. Jesus

yer not directly but i was referring to a question that will include economic issues and having to discuss the trends over recent economic performance

Tronester

HSC
What were last years extended response questions?? Haven't been able to get CSSA 2008 trial.
btw I reckon there will probably be a question on analysing macroeconomic polcies and how they achieve economic objectives.

shivy

HSC
my bet
1.causes and impacts of unemployed and government policies to reduce unemployment?
2. impact of globalisation.
3. fiscal policy
4. exchange rates.
hopefully any of those 4...might be aus. policy response to combat gfc or something like that...most likely its gonna be on gfc, its such a big issue!!!!

blahblah111

HSC
well how did we all go [especially after a 3hr maths exam]?!
HORRRIBBLLLLEEEEEEE... can u spell fail?!
Short answer was pretty good so was m/c
But the ext response somebody KILL ME!!!!!!!!
im rather annoyed at question 11 of the m/c though the one where u had 2 find the missing thing for the BOP, at first i had d)-4M but i dont know wat possessed me to change it to c)-8M :(
Oh well @ least its over
How much did everybody write for the 2 extended responses??

icola

HSC
I wrote 6 & 7 pages.. but I didn't use any diagrams so goodbye marks :(

P.T.F.E

HSC
whoever thought it was a smart idea to put maths and economics on the same day. even though maths doesnt count for me. screw them!. EXTENDED RESPONSE WAS A BIATCH i chose 26 28 i swear havnt covered the content for 27 ahwell there goes my beautiful rank.

shivy

HSC
i surprisingly felt good after that exam...i was sooo glad there was no case study question :D

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
hopefully any of those 4...might be aus. policy response to combat gfc or something like that...most likely its gonna be on gfc, its such a big issue!!!!
our teacher says hsc unlikely to go near the gfc for many reasons
being. 1. paper was set at the start of the year
2. its jus too uncertain about the future hence they dont know what conditions will be like come hsc
3. when they say "recent impacts" they refer to sat last 15 years or so. and he said they would be hammering people that jus go talkin about GFC and nothin else....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)