CSU chem quiz (1 Viewer)

jellybelly59

HSC
i got the 2007 quiz just not the answers which is a load of bs LOL i asked my teacher solutions and she didnt have any. hey do any of you happen to have the answers to the chem quiz? or do you by any chance know where to get it?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmm, I could try to dig through my Yr 10 folder and find it. No guarantees, though. =\

Maybe I'll take it seriously this year....

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh, shit. Yeah, my bad, lol. Don't think I did the Yr 11 one. :p
All I remember doing was copying a friend, and chatting for the entire exam. Then I asked to go to the toilet, and about 20 people in our grade were there.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
jellybelly59 said:
ROFL LOL hahaha dw bout it... ur doing it this yr too? what did u end up getting last yr? im guessing HD or above :D
From Yr 7-10, HD, D, HD, C.

My excuse for Yr 10 was because I didn't really give a damn about it. :p
Of course, it was also because I don't think I really took Yr 10 -that- seriously, and hence my steep decrease in marks from Yr 9-10. :)

lolokay

HSC
majority of the questions seemed pretty basic. there were just a few where I couldn't really decide between two answers

eliseliselise

HSC
i really liked that cloze passage question... where the answer was 'copper'!! yessssss!

i thought it was a waste of a valuable chemistry lesson.

but i did get to show off the teensy periodic table that i acquired from the same test in year 9 that i still have in my pencil case, although it has been through some tough times...

it was really quite drab.. i found the last question about placebos and such interesting & the cloze passage.[lol] most of the questions weren't hard- but just weird and i gave an educated guess... but i suppose it was beneficial as it made me think outside the box of the water module.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
eliseliselise said:
i really liked that cloze passage question... where the answer was 'copper'!! yessssss!

i thought it was a waste of a valuable chemistry lesson.

but i did get to show off the teensy periodic table that i acquired from the same test in year 9 that i still have in my pencil case, although it has been through some tough times...

it was really quite drab.. i found the last question about placebos and such interesting & the cloze passage.[lol] most of the questions weren't hard- but just weird and i gave an educated guess... but i suppose it was beneficial as it made me think outside the box of the water module.
Swee~~~t!!! I got that one!!!

But in general, that quiz was so pointless.

lolokay

HSC
yeah it didn't really have much to do with anything

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Yes, some questions were pretty damn easy in comparison to few questions that I had no clue about.

Questions that I am 100% sure about are the mosquito one, copper thingy, ozone thingy, survey, control group and etc.

On the other hand, I am not too sure about some diagram questions...should have looked into more details. But meh, Chemistry is just not my thing. ;)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
We still didn't take it very seriously. We were talking for most of it. I laughed at the "ethical issues" question, as well as the drunk cats one.

jockrussell

HSC
Yea it wasnt to difficult

i found the question
Which 1 reacts the quickest (or somewthing like that.)
the easiest (Fr+F)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jockrussell said:
Yea it wasnt to difficult

i found the question
Which 1 reacts the quickest (or somewthing like that.)
the easiest (Fr+F)
I got that.

lolokay

HSC
lol yeah they're like the two most reactive elements there are

I wasn't too sure of the inference one with the stuff in UV/acid, and the one where they use Fe and Al in the water treatment process

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah, I got the Fr F one right. Don't think I got much else though. :p
I'm annoyed at getting that massively long formula one wrong....with the 5 mol/ 10 mol etc. I also got the toilet flushing water one wrong too. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)