Cum - to spit or to swallow? (1 Viewer)

what do you prefer

• Total voters
X

xeuyrawp

lolcal said:
i seriously don't understand the whole cumming on her face thing, pretty foul tbh
It asserts the male as completely dominant. Gets weird guys' rocks off.

Bainesy

HSC
PwarYuex said:
It asserts the male as completely dominant. Gets weird guys' rocks off.
This is part of it but there is also, IMO, a second meaning. You see, to get to be able to give the woman some male love-jelly, the man must first have been pleasured, which is usually done by the woman (and not the hands in the bathroom, or if there is no bathroom, a dark corner).

Now after receiving so much pleasure, the man cannot help but feel in part guilty for he has been pleasured so much but the woman has not enjoyed the experience as much. So to balance things out the male ejaculates on the womans face. Its like giving back to the community that has done so much for you.

So you see its not only about dominance but also an expression of thanksgiving

unholyXromance

HSC
Cum is very healthy. It has many different things in it that will do your body the world of good. Someone I know (a female) said they get angry when girls don't swollow, because they have wasted a lot of good stuff there.

unholyXromance

HSC
lolcal said:
i seriously don't understand the whole cumming on her face thing, pretty foul tbh
There are many things in cum that are good for the skin. By blowing on their face, we are doing them a favour. There is Collagen for example, girls love to look youthful, therefore they should love a face full of cum.

Last edited:

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
unholyXromance said:
There are many things in cum that are good for the skin. By blowing on their face, we are doing them a favour. There is Collagen for example, girls love to look youthful, therefore they should love a face full of cum.
As youthful as your 14 year old girlfriend! Snap! *clicks fingers in z shape*

nah, i'm just kidding. how's the formal thing going btw?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I don't think unholy realises that the "cum is good for you face" is a myth.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Riet said:
I don't think unholy realises that the "cum is good for you face" is a myth.
in the face can get pretty messy i've heard. isn't semen alkaline? it would sting if it got in your eyes >_>

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lolcal said:
I understand where you're cumming from :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ok, i personally like guys cumming in my mouth, then drooling it out of my mouth back into his. then he would typically drool it back onto different body parts, like my cock, my thighs, sometimes my arse, then lick it off again. it's more fun 'cleaning up'.

so spit i guess?

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Bainesy said:
This is part of it but there is also, IMO, a second meaning. You see, to get to be able to give the woman some male love-jelly, the man must first have been pleasured, which is usually done by the woman (and not the hands in the bathroom, or if there is no bathroom, a dark corner).

Now after receiving so much pleasure, the man cannot help but feel in part guilty for he has been pleasured so much but the woman has not enjoyed the experience as much. So to balance things out the male ejaculates on the womans face. Its like giving back to the community that has done so much for you.

So you see its not only about dominance but also an expression of thanksgiving
loel

Crates

Banned
HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
in the face can get pretty messy i've heard. isn't semen alkaline? it would sting if it got in your eyes >_>
yep, getting semen in the eyes is really dangerous. that's why some girls wear safety goggles. :cool: <--- like that man.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Crates said:
yep, getting semen in the eyes is really dangerous. that's why some girls wear safety goggles. :cool: <--- like that man.
Yes... because safety goggles are so... hot...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
in your case, anything covering your face makes you hotter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)