Cum - to spit or to swallow? (1 Viewer)

what do you prefer

• Total voters

weasel000

HSC
I swallow, and i dont really have a problem with the taste at all. Apparently if the guy eats heaps of pineapples for a week his cum will taste really sweet. Just in case any of you non-swallowers were interested...

Bilama

HSC
conics2008 said:
girls would you drink ur b/f cum if they store it in little containers with the expire date and a straw ready ?
xtreme rofl

H

HSCking

random p3rson said:
I understand when people say that they think they should say sorry if they spit. I really dont understand why it's selfish or not loving though? i think most guys dont think about how disgusting it can be. for some people it tastes a lot worse because of what they eat. this might seem kind of extreme but put it this way, what would you do as a guy if some chick asked you to swallow all her vaginal discharge. in a sense thats no different to what girls have to do. sorry if that disgusted anyone just trying to make a point.
Ahhhh, If you don't like the taste of pussy juice... then I think you're on the wrong team.

H

HSCking

random p3rson said:
I understand when people say that they think they should say sorry if they spit. I really dont understand why it's selfish or not loving though? i think most guys dont think about how disgusting it can be. for some people it tastes a lot worse because of what they eat. this might seem kind of extreme but put it this way, what would you do as a guy if some chick asked you to swallow all her vaginal discharge. in a sense thats no different to what girls have to do. sorry if that disgusted anyone just trying to make a point.
Ahhhh, If you don't like the taste of pussy juice... then I think you're on the wrong team.
Furthermore- If going down on a chick also grosses you out... Then I think you should head back to the other side of the fence.

Grieg

HSC
i reckon a chick can do anything they want, its their choice

RubyJBrown

HSC
yeah spitters are defo quitters. how can you not swallow? the thought of spitting grosses me out, and it never really tastes that bad. plus theres real joy in satisfying your man

Skipper9T

HSC
supercalamari said:
YUCK.

Times like this make me glad I'm gay...

...wait a second... being gay involves giving head to ladies!
Oops.

Tbh if I liked the taste of the woman I was with, I might just lick and wipe my mouth.
Otherwise probably just rinse my mouth out.

Or use a dental dam in the first place to avoid having to clean up my mouth.
Personally, I've licked up a girl before, and it's a weird taste, but you get used to it as you progress with more, slightly addicting if you get the right one..
Can't even begin to feel bad for chicks who have to suffer the "salty" taste (as i've had it described to me before LOL)

Um, personally, I've been with a few, and the ones that spat was pretty grot, but the ones who swallowed i preferred, but I've only had one on her breast, but that was um messy.. dont go there. I'm definitely for chicks swallowing, but it all comes (sorry) down to the point of what the chick prefers!

But swallowing is encouraged, saves a lot of time cleaning up, etccc

SkyLo

HSC
swallow. though sometimes spit can be fun for both.

SkyLo

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
swallow or blow it on my face/tits/in my hair.

yuppp
i did that once. cum and hair isnt cool or cum in eyes.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
SkyLo said:
i did that once. cum and hair isnt cool or cum in eyes.
I'm not a fan of it in my eyes (or up my nose, lol) but i like it in my hair.

*shrug*

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
I'm not a fan of it in my eyes (or up my nose, lol) but i like it in my hair.

*shrug*
o...k.....:eek:
so you wanna hook up? I'll bring some of my friends and give you a bukakke.:)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
abbeyroad said:
o...k.....:eek:
so you wanna hook up? I'll bring some of my friends and give you a bukakke.:)
Hahaha, no thx

But that does make me remember this thing on youtube, bukakke milk. gotta love those whacky asian ads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)