Cumberland 2006- Who's starting? (1 Viewer)

minumber1

HSC
franklin265 said:
lol. are you serious?
between trials-hsc i was on 6-8 hrs a day
before trials though, 1-2 hrs was my load. hahaha
does anyone know if ALL the work done for any of the health science courses is done ONLY on the cumberland campus? do h/s students go to the camperdown/darlington campus at all?
oh yeh. post trial time was ok. didn't do much. revised and gathered notes for hsc exams. i only started doing heaps of work during the actual hsc. i mean my exams were like days apart. i didn't want to burn out too quickly

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i hope all you guys get in. it'll be great to see bos people around campus (not that i know any of them by face)
I dont think the UAIs will go up that much

franklin265

HSC
Katie123 said:
i hope all you guys get in. it'll be great to see bos people around campus (not that i know any of them by face)
I dont think the UAIs will go up that much

i hope so. i really do. i don't know what i would wanna do if i don't.

i've applied for a full-fee position, aswell as a csp, so hopefully my course doesn't go past 80.

nik_noodle

HSC
Good Luck Guys!

I'm going into 2nd Yr HIM. We should all organise a catch up on Campus some time early in semester. Like they do on main campus.
Or something.

franklin265

HSC
i got into my first pref!!!

b. health science - csp

hope you all guys went good!

jessied

HSC
Looks like i'll be seeing you's at cumbo soon cos I got into Physio (twice, csp and dfee) but accepting the csp one!! YAY!! So excited!!

franklin265

HSC
jessied said:
Looks like i'll be seeing you's at cumbo soon cos I got into Physio (twice, csp and dfee) but accepting the csp one!! YAY!! So excited!!
i got that aswell for my course but im definitely taking the csp.

i got all my enrollment info in the mail today!

also. is anyone doing any bridging courses? i'm going to do the chemistry course.

Last edited:

jessied

HSC
franklin265 said:
i got that aswell for my course but im definitely taking the csp.

i got all my enrollment info in the mail today!

also. is anyone doing any bridging courses? i'm going to do the chemistry course.
What did you get into franklin?

Apparently I have to do both chemistry and physics bridging courses, but i'm gunna try get out of it (i live 650km's from syd, bit of an inconvenience)..

The whole having to go there on tuesday to enrol is a bit of an inconvenience too, but ah well, 16 hours in a car just to accept my offer should be worth it!! :S

nik_noodle

HSC
jessied said:

Apparently I have to do both chemistry and physics bridging courses, but i'm gunna try get out of it (i live 650km's from syd, bit of an inconvenience)..

The whole having to go there on tuesday to enrol is a bit of an inconvenience too, but ah well, 16 hours in a car just to accept my offer should be worth it!! :S
haha come stay with me. I only live 2.5 hrs away. But I travel up each day. FUNNNNN.

franklin265

HSC
jessied said:

i got accepted in the b. health sciences course

i'm going to do the chem simply because i didn't do chem at all.

also. out of curiositiy, will you be living on campus??? that's quite some distance you have to travel.

another general question:

do us cumberland peeps take part in the o-week on the main campus? i read the enrollment booklet i got but it didn't exactly say yes or no. all i read was "thursday march 2"

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
you can go to main campus if you want but i think the march 2 thing is orientation which happens to be o week. not much happens really ...there are the clubs (v. few) trying to get u to sign up and thats about it ...might give u a chance to atke a wander around- but then again you can do that at the bridging course

franklin265

HSC
yeh march 2 is cumberland orientation day. ill be there.

i wanna go down to the main campus and see what's there also.

nik_noodle

HSC
franklin265 said:
i got accepted in the b. health sciences course

i'm going to do the chem simply because i didn't do chem at all.

also. out of curiositiy, will you be living on campus??? that's quite some distance you have to travel.

another general question:

do us cumberland peeps take part in the o-week on the main campus? i read the enrollment booklet i got but it didn't exactly say yes or no. all i read was "thursday march 2"
Cumbo really just has an 'O Day' which is pretty quiet. Basically, religious groups and I think SubSki was there getting people to sign up and pay them membership or something. A few of my friends got reeled in to join it, didn't end up doing a thing with them all year. SUX!

You can join in O Week on main i think. But I couldn't see the point.

We basically all met people whom we've only seen around campus once or twice since (altho I did meet some girl who I swear stalks me. She's always running up to me to talk to me. lalalala). But then again, I did end up meeting 3 of my good friends there, so its all good :D

Last edited:

sakura_05

HSC
I got into B. Health Sciences. It looks likes i'm gonna see fraklin265. Yay! Good Luck everyone. Hope to see you on campus.

P.S. Can I pay Compulsory payment for student organisations in cash? I'm not sure how money order works.

nik_noodle

HSC
2nd Yr Health Info Mgt.

Very similar to your course in the first yr. Heaps of ppl transfer back and fowarth between Health Science & HIM in first yr.

Subjects r very similar

franklin265

HSC
sakura_05 said:
I got into B. Health Sciences. It looks likes i'm gonna see fraklin265. Yay! Good Luck everyone. Hope to see you on campus.

P.S. Can I pay Compulsory payment for student organisations in cash? I'm not sure how money order works.
cool cool.

what time you going for enrollment? i'm from 10:30-11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)