Cumberland 2006- Who's starting? (1 Viewer)

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
i dont know..
i think she's in your year-
Jill..
i won't release her last name for privacy sake
but i know her and i asked if she had any lab coats she wanted to sell and she said she had a purple one and that they had pink too??

salsydney

HSC
oh, u dont have to release her last name, im well familiar w Jill....... how do u know her???
i dont remember ever seeing her wear a purple one, but i think it sounds pretty funky

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
lol..i was friends with her sister at school..shes a year younger than me..and she was a few years above me and i knew her around the school..
yeah..:)
haha
sounds interesting to say the least.

salsydney

HSC
i see...
well, good luck w starting on monday... jst checked out your timetable, your monday is so sweet! shame about the 8am start though, and the 3 hours straight of linguistics... NOOOOOOoooOoooooooOOooOO!!!!!! and hey, whats the go w peter knight running hbb during common lunch on monday? hes so not meant to do that.

nik_noodle

HSC
kaitie said:
hey
im buying a lab coat off someone and its purple- is that normal? hehe
sounds fun to me:)

i'm getting a bit more excited about this now
who cares about my bad orientation day- i'm actually interested in starting to do work now..getting so bored at home
ick
haha id say that was sad but im the same. Its been too long a break. a few of my uni friends and i are counting down the hours.

Im sick of working, and unis such a social bludge :D we're going at 8.30 on Monday rather then 1pm when we're sposed to start, just so we dont have to wait around home all morning :)

nik_noodle

HSC
lol how far from campus are you.....im on the central coast, takes me 2.5 hrs each way. which is ooooooooh so much fun in the middle of winter.

ull be lucky to get a park at all. lol. its hideous there of a <s>morning</s> :) any day!!1

salsydney

HSC
yeh, parking is hideous all the time, regardless of whether u come at 9am, or midday...
uni is good for social purposes, i'll give u all that... but having been back for 3 days doing placement stuff, i can assure u, uni still sucks!!! i have some placement paperwork to do, any volunteers? anybody? no? dust?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
lol very enthusiastic getting there that early ...u might just run out of things to do in those 4 hours u have to spare. my day starts at 10 tomorrow and finishes at 3. i am so happy with the MRS school this year..they gave me fridays off and only 1 thing at 8 am !

nik_noodle

HSC
Katie123 said:
lol very enthusiastic getting there that early ...u might just run out of things to do in those 4 hours u have to spare. my day starts at 10 tomorrow and finishes at 3. i am so happy with the MRS school this year..they gave me fridays off and only 1 thing at 8 am !
lol narh i havent seen a bunch of people since november, we'll easily talk for 4 hrs :) and drink coffee (even if its CRAP)

franklin265

HSC
heyy, can someone please look at my timetable and tell me my first lecture is from 8-10am

franklin265

HSC
yep yep

thanksss!!!!!!!!!

also, on tuesdays, for the first 11 weeks i have to be at uni at 1pm?

franklin265

HSC
lol i'm doing 4 sujects - for that semester.

i still need to figure out what i'm going to do with my clashes. i have to see that lady tomorrow. where is the A-block?? is that the student admin office? opposite bite me?

salsydney

HSC
ahhh okkk...

yep, the A-block is the admin block, near the buses... between bite me, and E block... im sure glad im not you tomorrow, imagine it will be packed!

franklin265

HSC
salsydney said:
imagine it will be packed!

don't say that!!!!!

hahaha

oh well. i have 3 hrs after lect 1 until lect 2. i'll be more than happy to wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)