Cumberland - Health Sciences (1 Viewer)

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
jacsmshs said:
I got Occupational Therapy at usyd :) ... im just curious if anyone knows what sort of fees we need to pay on enrollment day? (other than our compulsory subscriptions $590)
Hey!

According to the enrolment booklet, it says that "Most students who are eligible choose the HECS-HELP loan option for their student contribution, which means they need not pay anything more than the compulsory subcriptions at enrolment." (Which is the $590). It then goes on to say that if you choose the upfront contribution payment option, you must pay your February semester contribution amount at enrolment - in addition to your compulsory subscription.

Check out page 5 of the Enrolment booklet that was sent out. Hope that helped! :D

mercury-chic

Are there any other conditions to being eligible for the HECS-HELP loan besides being an Australian citizen or a holder of a permanent humanitarian visa?

Laus86

I got into Bachelor of Health Sciences at Cumberland.... :) did anyone else???? There was no vacancy symbol in the paper next to the course so there must be some other ppl doing it! :(

Courtney

HSC
Yeh I got an offer for Bachelor of Health Sciences at Cumberland....Not my first preference...but my second! I might c u there on mon at enrolments...
Im actually going to try in late rounds for Exercise and Sport Sci cause uai's dropped a bit...but i saw they can go back up...oh well!

Is any1 going on the O-camp thing? Im thinking about it...but I m not sure...Does anyone know more about it other then what its says in the pamphlet...or does any1 know who has been to it before?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I got told that it is really good. not much else
Okay and i have a question. when we enrol do we get the HECS form that allows us to defer our payments or is that where the tax file number comes into it?

Courtney

HSC
Yeh Im going 2 the o camp! Looks and sounds like a lot of fun! Be good to get out for a weekend and meet new people!! Seems exciting!

alien

HSC
Slick Chic said:
:cool: woo..orthoptics here though idk if i'll be able to cope with it cos i didn't do chemistry in yr.11 & 12...only biology
yay! i'm doing orthoptics too! cya there. you'd probably want to do a bridging course for missing chem, it's $250 i think. i'm tossing up whether to do the physics bridging course or not... no money. hey guys, when you were reading the booklet thing did you notice that in the front it says you can pay for your joining fee etc by EFTPOS, and in the FAQ it says you can't? Help!

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
alien said:
yay! i'm doing orthoptics too! cya there. you'd probably want to do a bridging course for missing chem, it's $250 i think. i'm tossing up whether to do the physics bridging course or not... no money. hey guys, when you were reading the booklet thing did you notice that in the front it says you can pay for your joining fee etc by EFTPOS, and in the FAQ it says you can't? Help!
Hey Alien. I had my enrolment today and I paid the compulsary contributions/notes and manuals by eftpos. Some banks have a daily withdrawal limit so make sure your card allows you to withdraw the right amount.

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
Happeninchick said:
Hey Alien. I had my enrolment today and I paid the compulsary contributions/notes and manuals by eftpos. Some banks have a daily withdrawal limit so make sure your card allows you to withdraw the right amount.
the limit on my withdraw is 800 buck but i am not sure if its the same thing on eftpos.

u gonig to camp?
and o week sound heaps good
bands, movies, parties :)

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
jam3s said:
i think all the BOS users at Cumbo should meet up at o week or at camp :)
my photo is on my web page link below

post ur photos if u think its a good idea.
Hey jam3s. Nah I don't think I will be going to O camp. Sounds good though... heaps of stuff to do etc.

alien

HSC
jam3s said:
i think all the BOS users at Cumbo should meet up at o week or at camp :)
my photo is on my web page link below

post ur photos if u think its a good idea.
yep BoSers should definetely meet up in o week. not o camp though (i can't afford it :() i'd be there! is o week on the 24th and 25th? it's not long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)