Cupcakes! (1 Viewer)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Here we go.
Neapolitan cupcakes!
I mucked around with a plain vanilla cake recipe and managed to split the batter into three parts and turn one lot into strawberry, one into chocolate and one into vanilla. A little bit more effort than usual but totally worth it :D

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Mmm... they look rather nice cinnamonster :) Awww why can't I experiment at home?????

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Currently in the process of baking raspberry and strawberry semolina cupcakes!
:D
I've never understood what's so good about semolina. Why not use almond meal or normal flour? I've tasted those cakes mostly made of semolina and they don't taste that great... otherwise: nom nom

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I don't think I've ever had cake made with semolina. I just used the recipe out of the cupcake book I have. I'm currently cooking my way through the book.
Going to try out the sweet basil cupcakes on Sunday. I'm kind of iffy about them so I may just halve the recipe in case they taste gross and no one actually wants to eat them, haha.
Photos of the semolina berry cakes! Quite a nice recipe.

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Nice work. They look absolutely phenomenal. :)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Yep, that's what I just put on them! I really want to eat one now, but I made them for tomorrow so I'll have to wait :(
how did they taste? good? great? excellent? fannnnnntastic? LOL

Aw thanks guys ^_^
I suspect they are going to taste really nice along with a cup of the creme brulee tea I bought from T2 :D
aww. don't say creme brulee. it made me think of the actual dessert :( droools..

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes with hazelnut-peanut butter icing and topped with a slice of Snickers.
Made cupcakes with my best friend today!
Maybe it's just me - but those look like slightly melted chocolate frogs on top. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)