Cure for a broken heart (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If you're Macguyver, all you need to cure a broken heart is some cheese, a piece of string and some planks of wood. And maybe some glue!

repz

HSC
hmm how do i deal with a broken heart, well i convince myself to detach myself by going out with mates to forget about it to begin with and having a good feed, after that i usually just tell my best mates about it. i usually would go over after something happened.
then i would spend abit of alone time thinking, well what happened and what was the cause of the heart break wondering if it was something i did, or the way i was in the relationship. i analyze the situation. i have come to believe that people cause their own problems so i work on this for awhile.
so in the end i think why am i wasting so much time and effort if shes not going to do the same. and think of it as pointless, no matter how much u cry, they wont come back and even if they do, you dont want them to because ur sad and they feel sorry for ya.
so why worry about something u cannot do anything about any more

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
You also have to let yourself hate them for a little while, even if theyre a good person blah blah blah you need to go through the anger stage. I used to repress it and then it fucks you over because the anger slips out when you're trying to be nice. Just be angry and hit something or break something, its good to vent your frustration and hurt. As long as this doesnt last too long...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
eat yourself into happiness, only to find yourself unhappy with your body, but then if you lose the weight you'll be a happy girl who will have guys wanting you

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
hey guys,
thanks for all your suggestions - i've recovered pretty well actually - i found concentrating on other things has been really good...
oh and colin firth in Pride and Prejudice and Bridget Jones I & II also helps
:)

Comrade nathan

HSC
The most important thing you can do is make sure EVERYONE knows that something has happening in you life. If you go to school make sure you get ALL the attention of th teachers and students, if you can leave class randomly and slame stuff. If anyone ask you what is wrong say "NOTHING, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE". Also if you work, still go to work, but jsut do a shit job at it, that way people will have to pick up for you slack and they will surely know whats wrong with you.

Just remember if the people around you aren't pissed off at your sulking, then your being selfish and you are not sharing your emotions.

Last edited:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Listen to James Blunt - Your Beautiful. It's such a sad song..about 2 people breaking up...yeah, reminds me of someone whenever I hear it.

choc-chip

HSC
According to Dennie Hughes, we normally go through four stages of ex-expiration

denial-you don;t want to believe it's over
depression-yeah like i've got to explain that one and that Haagen-Dazs container
Anger- being mad that he broke up with you...or that you ever cared
Accpetance-what have to you learn from this? Talk to your frds, figure out what sorta men/women that is situable for you indeed, get over it n start a new life!!!
This is not such a great deal after a while..boost your confidence, there must be someone that suits u!

koodzie

HSC
lifes a bitch

klaw said:
time is the best cure.... and sleep (because you don't feel anything when you sleep, and it also makes time go faster). So lots of sleep to waste lots of time and you'd eventually get over it

thats good advice, i actually neva thought of that b4...too sleep, but hey u cant sleep 4eva...

REMEMBER....
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one, which has been opened for us.
so stop lookin back and look forward!!!
:) ;)

koodzie

HSC
all this advice is gr8 but in the end u urself only no wats best 4 u and wat u can do to stop u from this heart ache....so wat u waitin for go n do it :)

hipPo3

HSC
Trippendicular said:
Masturbation
masturbation .. with a hint of ignorance and self pity

then to top it off .. punching a hole through big brothers bedroom door and blamming it on the ex .. :D

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
cry it all out, in one gigantic tear filled, snotty nosed session, and then just get up and move on. Ignore any little things that remind you of them and EVENTUALLY, ull get over it..

hopefully :D

blackbunny

HSC
MissSavage29 said:
I'm sure its been done before but i'm nursing a broken heart at the moment - which invovles listening to a cd i brought today called 'love hurts' (very appropriate) trying not to cry........

So i was wondering how everyone else deals with a broken heart?

2 litres of vodka

HSC
blackbunny said:
2 litres of vodka
yeah.. you may die of alcohol poisoning... but it'll still stop the hurt :) if not your head will hurt for the next wek in which case you will concentrating too hard in avoiding all forms of alcohol you wont have time to hurt. Either way its all good....

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
For starters, stop going out for lunch and coffee or whatever. STOP SEEING HIM!! Geez...you won't get over it my darling Melly if you keep seeing him. Go out partying with me and the girls...alcohol, music, danicng, hot guys....that's enough to get anyone out of your mind!!! You know it's true :) You COULD hook up with some random black guys with me.... :)

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
Fuck being nice. I don't give a crap if he is nice.......so what??????He runs hot and cold...no one needs that. So fuck him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)