Curious: L's or P's-class of '08 (1 Viewer)

What licence have you got??

• Total voters

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
jasonml said:
fuckin legiiiit

CluTcH KreW RepRsnt!!
Lol.

Yes. <3 the clutch

My boyfriends car is weird to drive.
No power steering and loose clutch.
His motto?
"Better a loose clutch then a loose girlfriend."

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Lol.

Yes. <3 the clutch

His motto?

LOL!!!!

i really want to meet your boyfriend!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
jasonml said:
LOL!!!!

i really want to meet your boyfriend!
He's basically the best human being on earth <3

And fucking hilarious
XD

4unitfreak

HSC
His motto?
Fair point, I suppose... :p
I'm on my red P's and can get my greens in January. Can't wait :D
Also, manuals ftw.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
4unitfreak said:
Fair point, I suppose... :p
I'm on my red P's and can get my greens in January. Can't wait :D
Also, manuals ftw.
Another manual girl!
I'm the only one in my grade
=<

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
As far as i see it, your not actually on your licence unless its on manual.
Otherwise go drive a dodgem' car at luna park.

dodgem car/auto SAIME THEENG!LOL

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lol. I got my P's on the 120 hours scheme. Did about 130-40 hours, all legit. Drove half the way down to Melbourne and half the way back in the second month of having my L's. Got me 52 hours lol.

I don't have a car, was looking at a car but now it's price went up by two grand, and I'm pissed. Looks like my sisters buying a car, when she does I get the current family car (Ford Falcon 88 - S [Sports edition]) and when my sister moves out, Mum will buy a Prius or something lol.

Cerry

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Moi.
Autos shit me up the wall.
I thought I was the only one! Autos don't bloody work properly, and they're kinda pointless, since manuals aren't even ahrd to drive. When I started learning to drive, we had 2 manuals and an auto (auto has now been replaced with a manual, though). I drove the auto a few times after having started in a manual, hated it, and also failed epically at it, because the whole breaking system etc is totally different.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Cerry said:
I thought I was the only one! Autos don't bloody work properly, and they're kinda pointless, since manuals aren't even ahrd to drive. When I started learning to drive, we had 2 manuals and an auto (auto has now been replaced with a manual, though). I drove the auto a few times after having started in a manual, hated it, and also failed epically at it, because the whole breaking system etc is totally different.
The only time I wish I'm in an auto is when I'm crawling up a hill.
Thats about it.

maddie01

HSC
I coudnt imagine havin my Ps and no car! lol. I'm obsessed with it! Its nice and clean and I can do whatever I want while I'm in it! Since I got my Ps my car has become like my new sacred space- when i'm sad or stressed and whatever I get in the car and just drive!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
my car is so fucking messy at the moment.

it has about a years worth of school work stored all through it, friends belongings, my own shit, and like 4 blankets.

maccasjunkie

HSC
im in my first term of year 12... im on my Ls and SHOULD be able to get my Ps in november

but coz my parents rnt driving fans... i hav only done 19.5 hours in 10 MONTHS!!! at this rate i wnt hav enough in the 5 years it takes for my license to expire!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm on L's because I went for them after the 120 hours rule.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
maccasjunkie said:
im in my first term of year 12... im on my Ls and SHOULD be able to get my Ps in november

but coz my parents rnt driving fans... i hav only done 19.5 hours in 10 MONTHS!!! at this rate i wnt hav enough in the 5 years it takes for my license to expire!
My mum despises being a passenger, so she was a terrible driving teacher
Luckilly my boyfriend got his full license around the same time I got my Ls, sooo he taught me in his cute little Lazer.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
The only car that we own is an auto, and I like it. I do drive manual sometimes, and that's just more fun (coming round a corner, putting your foot down and actually cycling through the gears is fun).

One thing I don't like about auto is how unstable it can be at taking off if it doesn't have ESP. In the wet you often have to crawl off the line at traffic lights cause the wheels spin at like 5% throttle open. I got stuck in a giant puddle up in Tweed. No matter what I did, the wheels spun. So I sat there for 15 secons, spinning the wheels until they caught and I took off much faster then I intended to.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
AusBluesMan said:
The only car that we own is an auto, and I like it. I do drive manual sometimes, and that's just more fun (coming round a corner, putting your foot down and actually cycling through the gears is fun).

One thing I don't like about auto is how unstable it can be at taking off if it doesn't have ESP. In the wet you often have to crawl off the line at traffic lights cause the wheels spin at like 5% throttle open. I got stuck in a giant puddle up in Tweed. No matter what I did, the wheels spun. So I sat there for 15 secons, spinning the wheels until they caught and I took off much faster then I intended to.
Sam situation with me, mum after 30 years of driving manual bought an auto the year I got my Ls. As I said in the other thread, my boyfriend basically taught me to drive in his little Lazer which was a manual.

Hahaha. I have the same problem getting out of our (dodgy) driveway at my place when I nick mums car when Im low on petrol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)