Curious: L's or P's-class of '08 (1 Viewer)

What licence have you got??

• Total voters

nrs1990

HSC
Reds.

I can go for my greens the day after I finish my HSC.

HSC
p's, yay :)

but no car :(

but i still get to drive sometimes... and i think i might be driving with my friends on our after hsc roadtrip! :D

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Sam situation with me, mum after 30 years of driving manual bought an auto the year I got my Ls. As I said in the other thread, my boyfriend basically taught me to drive in his little Lazer which was a manual.

Hahaha. I have the same problem getting out of our (dodgy) driveway at my place when I nick mums car when Im low on petrol.
Getting an Auto out of a dodgy driveway in the country can be fun. Especially if it's long, dirt and a little wet. You have no choice but to get a run-up and floor it through the entire driveway, otherwise you won't make it out.

Gives you some valuable rally-style driving skills, lol.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
AusBluesMan said:
Getting an Auto out of a dodgy driveway in the country can be fun. Especially if it's long, dirt and a little wet. You have no choice but to get a run-up and floor it through the entire driveway, otherwise you won't make it out.

Gives you some valuable rally-style driving skills, lol.
Hahaha, so true.
Mines even worse because its curved and on a slope
So, your run up has to be huge otherwise you get half way and spin out.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
lol... got my l's in july or something (a few weeks after they changed 50h --> whatever it is now), didn't drive at all, lost the licence, and cbb to go get them again :S

nice fail i know. i reaaaaaally wanna get my p's so i can leave/come home whenever i want after hsc, and not have to rely on anyone.

Bonny13

HSC
Had my Red p's 4 6 months now n can't go 4 my greens untilnext year but the independance is the best n i have my ow car which is great :D

neeksy45

HSC
jasonml said:
On red's, cant be fucked to EVER get my greens.

I LuuUv dA REdz!
you wouldnt think that if you lived in an area with very little public transport.
green p's make life much easier.
there aren't time limits or restrictions placed on you.
i have my reds though :)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Hahaha, so true.
Mines even worse because its curved and on a slope
So, your run up has to be huge otherwise you get half way and spin out.
Haha, I went out to Pumpenbill (May just add that to my thread), never been out there before, and the girl in the back goes, "careful here, road turns to dirt. When it turns to dirt, floor it cause you need a run up for this hill". I do as she says, she didn't tell me that the change to dirt had a rather large hump (I'm in a low-ish car). That freaked me when I saw it. Then... She drives a little 4 cylinder put-put car, so yeah, the hill is rather large, but my car is a 6... I didn't know the road, so I assumed the hill continued over the top.

No. It didn't.

I thought the car took off, and on a dangerously unsealed road.

I'll say no more, cause this post is already to long, but I'll just say I didn't hit anything :D

Cob-was-here

HSC
Too lazy to get greens... Also, regarding manuals, I dont think I know more than like 3 people my age who drive an auto lol. Manual is just awesome.

proringz

HSC
Got reds back in may when i turned 17.. Will get greens next year.

YoungToby182

HSC
18 Years old, own two cars, and still dont have my Reds :( im fucking lazy, haha but i have all my hours, just nervous about booking test after HSC.

-Toyota AE86 Sprinter

-1996 Mercedes 190E, Dumped on H&R springs, 18" Avanti Rims, and Alpine system.

:mad:

proringz

HSC
Darnie said:
I have my reds, but atm no licence :(
get my greens in march i think
EDIT: june, i have to wait an extra 3 months
Lol, same story as my friend. Got suspended for 6 months and now can get greens next feb

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
I'm on red Ps
Driving on your own is awesome
No parent screaming into your ear
Feels great!

mcquinn

HSC
Had red P's since july and have only driven by myself ONCE cuz my parents are nervous safety freaks and think i will kill myself even though i got 98/100. They covered it with the excuse 'we want u to be focused on ur HSC and not going out evry night partying'.

So the end of HSC is a double whammy for me, not only can i party nonstop but i'll get the freedom to drive anywhere and finally escape the confines of my house! WOOO!

tijana69

HSC
im on my L's i should of been on my reds by now but i was too lazy to go for my L's a year ago when it was my birthdayy ahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)