Custom Plates? (1 Viewer)

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Is it only NSW that makes you pay annually? I bought some customs 2 years ago, and have only just put them on my car, but there was never any mention of annual fees!

Customs I've seen recently:

ICECBE
JEDI 01
000 00

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Custom plates are cool but they're so expensive that I wouldn't consider buying any.

61st of April

HSC
In chatswood, I saw a Lexus with the custom plate "ASIAN", no joke
HAHAHA last week, no joke, I saw a black Lexus with the custom plate "RUSSIAN". Must cost a bomb for 7th character.
New trend - buy a Lexus, put your nationality on it via a custom plate. Might be hard if you're from a country with a massive name like Turkmenistan or the Philippines though :p

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm of the impression now that it's not worth getting custom plates if it attracts attention and makes your car a lot more easily identifiable. Probably not an issue to most people but if you have your car posted on various forums which detail your mods and parts list, the last thing you'd want is for dodgy individuals to come across it in an unguarded area.

beatboxre

HSC
I'm of the impression now that it's not worth getting custom plates if it attracts attention and makes your car a lot more easily identifiable. Probably not an issue to most people but if you have your car posted on various forums which detail your mods and parts list, the last thing you'd want is for dodgy individuals to come across it in an unguarded area.
Agreed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)