Custom Status FAQ (the title under your username) (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Really? I dunno, maybe post trial depression.

Back on topic: Actually, it can't be the whole 1.6k post thingo. I've seen users with <100 posts doing this (though my memory might be crap)
Yes I just found people with less than 200 posts and less green bars than you and they have custom names. Prehaps we need to find a moderator.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Yes I just found people with less than 200 posts and less green bars than you and they have custom names. Prehaps we need to find a moderator.
Yeah. I'll ask. Lol i don't even know why i'm so eager, forgot what i was gonna put there lol.

Cheers anyway bro.

D94

HSC
N/A
Really? I dunno, maybe post trial depression.

Back on topic: Actually, it can't be the whole 1.6k post thingo. I've seen users with <100 posts doing this (though my memory might be crap)
The visible post count excludes the NS forum (and maybe a few others), so they could be on 2k posts, but it will only show <100.

Edit: so technically, you have 727 posts and Spiral has 3684 posts.

Last edited:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
The visible post count excludes the NS forum (and maybe a few others), so they could be on 2k posts, but it will only show <100.

Edit: so technically, you have 727 posts and Spiral has 3684 posts.
Ahk, but i've found someone with ~900 posts (including ns et al) and they have a custom subtitle.

Will ask mods later.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure what the current format is for custom titles, though it may be related to rep like SpiralFlex said.
Back when it was first introduced (2004-5?) you could customise it once your rep hit a certain mark, and people exchanged rep points for good posts.

Hope you find what you're looking for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)