Daft Punk are coming... (1 Viewer)

pinoying

HSC
whoo! got my ticket... im meant to be travelling overseas over christmas but this has the power to pull me out of that. who knows when they'll be back.

"Confirmed artists already include The Presets, SebastiAn, Kavinsky, Muscles & Bang Gang but rumour has it that all of Modulars highly esteemed lineup will end up gracing the stage and we save the best to last to everyones delight an all American 4 piece which will really make you get into it on the day will also headline the dopest thing to happen to our shores since Fred Durst said fuck more then 45 times in a rhyme in Sydney post the turn of the millennium. But you didn't hear it from us."

source: http://havefunclub.blogspot.com/

hmmm.... american four piece?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
pinoying said:
whoo! got my ticket... im meant to be travelling overseas over christmas but this has the power to pull me out of that. who knows when they'll be back.

"Confirmed artists already include The Presets, SebastiAn, Kavinsky, Muscles & Bang Gang but rumour has it that all of Modulars highly esteemed lineup will end up gracing the stage and we save the best to last to everyones delight an all American 4 piece which will really make you get into it on the day will also headline the dopest thing to happen to our shores since Fred Durst said fuck more then 45 times in a rhyme in Sydney post the turn of the millennium. But you didn't hear it from us."

source: http://havefunclub.blogspot.com/

hmmm.... american four piece?
hahahaha if "get into it" doesnt give it away i dont know what does. fucking YES. i missed the rapture last time.

cutters and van she have already been confirmed. this is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im so excited :eek:

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yep rapture and avalanches to be confirmed soon

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
130 isn't THAT much considering.

and good on the promoters for packing out such an awesome lineup, like they could've sold out the shows eeeeeasily with daft punk alone - adding that many other acts is so unnecessary from a money making perspective.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
Born Dancer said:
hahahaha if "get into it" doesnt give it away i dont know what does. fucking YES. i missed the rapture last time.

cutters and van she have already been confirmed. this is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im so excited :eek:
it says they'd be headlining it though?
surely not...

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
$130 is well worth it. i would probably pay double that

and ive also heard that its the rapture and the avalanches

keen to see the presets again - its been a while and got bored of them because their shows were always the same. wonder if they've got anything new

fuck off muscles. yr shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)