Daft Punk are coming... (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
brogan77 said:
WHERE WERE YOU MELIIIIIIIII???

I was like right near the stage on the right hand sidee
we were on the left hand side (if youre facing the stage) in the middle parrallel to the mixing tent.
it was so good - enough space to fucking bust out, enough friends, enough happiness, not enough daft punk :( i'm having post-concert depression

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
I was front row, centre stage. AND I only started lining up at the front gates before they let people in at 1:40.
cool!! could you see much?
i was extremely happy where i was - i could see the awesome lightshow, see their gear on the tv screens and could have a mad hectic dance without offending
it was great!

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
brogan77 said:
copypasta from random post i made in non-school at midnight:

fuck daft ounk are fucking amazing fucking hell so fucking good omfg

ONLY POST I'LL MAKE TONIGHT SO BEFORE I FORGET...

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY:

dancing in the rain at van she
the sun coming out at muscles
presets - are you the one, i go hard i go home
sebastian and kavinsky - RATM killing in the name remix + Pharoahe Monch
daft punk ALL OF IT SRRIOUSLY FUCK but especially robot...human..robot...ie the opening then robot rock segue then techonologic segue, \
harder better faster stronger vs around the world;
HUMAN AFTER ALL WITH THE PICTURES OF HUMANITY AND SHIT FLASHING ON THE PYRAMID..CANT STRESS THAT ONE ENOUGH...
and the encore one more time remix when they put on their flashy awesome lighty uppy suits/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck yes

:eek:
+1+1+1+1+1+1
!!!!!!!

omfg best night of my life. the muscles weather changing was surreal. but daft punks opening was so euphoric i couldnt take breaths big enough. one more time sent shivers down my spine and when every1 chanted around the world i nearly fainted. MOMGOGMOGMOG the fuckin encore no1 around me knew it was coming i was like FUCK YOU AND STAY FOR THIS SHIT then omg the light up part

i came

not ashamed 1 bit lol

top night!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ah everyone saying daft punk fest was the greatest day of their lives makes me want to run away. stay or go, still woulda been ruined.

FUCKING FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I should have cowered in the toilet before what happened happened. a simple hey sup. fuick fuckcufkccufkcufuck. stubborn. potentially one of the greatest days ever ruined for me because someone can't simply fake a friendly welcome to placate me. and now can never get it back. ever. I';ve never ever ever ever seen something so cold, directly that is.
E>E>WFRELFERCERFERFER

Last edited:

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
melimoo said:
cool!! could you see much?
i was extremely happy where i was - i could see the awesome lightshow, see their gear on the tv screens and could have a mad hectic dance without offending
it was great!
i saw, heard and felt everything.
although i didnt and still dont understand why people jumped to the music? it was daft punk not (insert whatever band name you feel appropriate).
still, it was awesome and definitely one for the ages.

politik said:
I pushed up to the front after The Presets. Lost Ashton and all the other guys. Oh well.

I've written an in-depth review here:
http://www.last.fm/user/xcitindesigns/journal/2007/12/23/604776/
so you're xcitindesigns. my friend thinks you're a jerk because you abused her on last.fm. i used to do the same thing. nice.

excellent review

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
i saw, heard and felt everything.
although i didnt and still dont understand why people jumped to the music? it was daft punk not (insert whatever band name you feel appropriate).
still, it was awesome and definitely one for the ages.

so you're xcitindesigns. my friend thinks you're a jerk because you abused her on last.fm. i used to do the same thing. nice.

excellent review
yeah, jumping so not appropriate
needs more grooving. we were getting creative throughout the set! but wow, suave grooving. i wish i felt ok doing by myself here haha

and i thought you went matt?
AS IF FUCKING NOT YOU DUMBSHIT
and by that i mean you did miss out :(

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
ah everyone saying daft punk fest was the greatest day of their lives makes me want to run away. stay or go, still woulda been ruined.

FUCKING FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I should have cowered in the toilet before what happened happened. a simple hey sup. fuick fuckcufkccufkcufuck. stubborn. potentially one of the greatest days ever ruined for me because someone can't simply fake a friendly welcome to placate me. and now can never get it back. ever. I';ve never ever ever ever seen something so cold, directly that is.
E>E>WFRELFERCERFERFER
ffs man honestly

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Oh man.

OH THAT WAS SO GOOD.

OH GAWD.

ah...I really can't.....oh god, I'm totally crying.....
Can't express.....coherent....love

awesome picture taken at the end;

pinoying

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:

E>E>WFRELFERCERFERFER

Why exactly does one leave an event of this stature

SMH... rookie move

Last edited:

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:

E>E>WFRELFERCERFERFER
wtf?? why is he sayin this... ?

pinoying

HSC
poor move... he'll regret that mistake for years to come

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
this is true. but it wouldn't have been the same either way.

ive still got shore thing, field day, summafieldayze, big day out, good vibes, chem bros, future music and laneway

so hopefully those combined make up for it lol

always been a bigger fan of chemical brothers than daft punk anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)