Damn!! Help people!! (1 Viewer)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
:( I got accepted to a course at UNSW and I was accepting the offer online and THEN....... The payment details poped up so I chose to pay by cash at Australia post (2nd option) and then my printer jammed and now I seem to be stuck on the "Acceptance Process Part Two - not yet available" page, without any way to go back to the payment details!!:rolleyes:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Minai
in addition, if u happend to skip paying the fee - u can ring the UNSW infoline and ask them for your reference number again and scroll down (on the main my.unsw page) to the section "Pay your fees online"

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Thanks!! Luckly its jammed halfway and it printed my Ref number , just not the damn barcode.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Na its all good now, but the whole process scared me, thought i really fu*ked up, Just likie the HSC lolz

santaslayer

HSC
Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
was i meant to pay something??
coz i dont think it told me too...then again maybe newy is diff. to the others or something
anyone know if i was meant to?

suz

HSC
I think if you call to get it replaced they might make you pay, but surely if you explain the situation they won't make you
If they do that sucks

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
was i meant to pay something??
coz i dont think it told me too...then again maybe newy is diff. to the others or something
anyone know if i was meant to?
I think only UNSW has a fee for accepting offers...

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
yea coz unsw is just stoopid
What can I say, I WANT IN WOLLONGONG, anyways, the my problems are all fixed thus far;) Just need to trun up to the advisery day and ask them a few minor details on enrollment subjects and time issues.

santaslayer

HSC
lol...free at UOW..no enrolment fee except the compulsory union charges which apply to everyone..

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
lol...free at UOW..no enrolment fee except the compulsory union charges which apply to everyone..
I heard some of the enrollment fee, goes towards our compulsory union fee, Sunny am I right?? and I also heard santslayer is a tard:p that came from Vince;)

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
I heard some of the enrollment fee, goes towards our compulsory union fee, Sunny am I right??
Yes...the last I heard of my $250 was credited to my union fees for semester 1, which only costed $236 so I had -$14 debit.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Why cant Union fees just be included in you HECS??? Stupid system, wouldnt it be nice it you pay everything back together?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Why cant Union fees just be included in you HECS??? Stupid system, wouldnt it be nice it you pay everything back together?
I absolutely agree:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)