• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

dance (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
so who here does dancing as a hobby??

and also, can someone recommend me some places to take up dance?

i used to do dancing when i was young (4-7) and i just stopped going :/band now im craving to dance again.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
yupp :] I'm doing irish atm with creer-harvey/carlingford school of dance, and before I did about 8years of ballet with the edge ballet academy.

recommending depends a lot on which dance style you want to do, whereabouts you are and how far you want to travel. but just off the top of my head, halloran's pretty awesome all-round, as are donna jean and sonya dene, iDance has amazing acro, and allegra has good ballet I think.

HSC
N/A
well im actually in the western suburbs :uhoh:

so um yeah.. thats my problem i guess. lols

and im not sure what dance i want to do yet... have no interest in tap or ballet so that narrows it down a bit.

boganxcore

HSC
ye this is me and my crew

[youtube]y-M9M-oKr5I[/youtube]

what do u guyz think

HSC
N/A
bahahahahah

thats epic bro!!! far i should so pull a stunt like that in a train.. ive always wanted to muck around on the pole.

nah but serious. i want to start dancing again!!

i did ballet for 2 weeks wen i was 5, my dreams were crushed when i found out we dont wear tutus all the time :( i did tap for a month or so, i think i still remember some moves too. bull shuffle?? i was in the dance group every year all through primary so i did plenty of dancing ther. and wen i went to high school... the dancing stopped :( and now i want to take it back up

im jelous of my niece doing the splits in front of me and doing cartwheels and going NA NA NI NA NA! and my eldest sister (shes 30) is so fucking AWESOME! she went to LA to dance in front of lots of important people over there. hmm i shuld upload the vid aye.. cant get over how flexable my sister is :O

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
ewwww that wasnt dance!!!

That was gay dancing! Wtf who wants to dance like american hillbillies?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!

awww i loved it. the cha cha cha? and the dosy-do (i think that's what its called). lol i remember thao kept screeching at me cus i kept stepping on her foot:rolleyes:

and i also remember how some guys were forced to dance with each other because they couldnt find girls:cool:

Aamelie

HSC
Dancing on a TRAIN For THE WINNN!!!
And I swear I've met that guy in the blue and white hat :O/ but I don't think that crazily dancing dude's my next door neighbour who threw eggs at me on Halloween :OD. He's too cool :OP.

(+1) Vanilla Latte. I miss Rock Eisteddford too, I hate how high school and other things get in the way of dance practice and stuff. I'm currently doing ballroom (have to do it for Debutante ball this year) and Zumba -- is Zumba dance?? Well I think it is because it seems to be like a sports aerobics x latin so nyeh :OD.

Right, I'm off. Have fun squabbling over how you wish you could swing around poles on trains :O).

Last edited:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
Dancing on a TRAIN For THE WINNN!!!
And I swear I've met that guy in the blue and white hat :O/ but I don't think that crazily drancing dude's my next door neighbour who threw eggs at me on Halloween :OD. He's too cool :OP.

(+1) Vanilla Latte. I miss Roch Eisteddford too, I hate how high school and other things get in the way of dance practice and stuff. I'm currently doing ballroom (have to do it for Debutante ball this year) and Zumba -- is Umba dance?? Well I thin it iscause it seems to be like a sports aerobics x latin so nyeh :OD.

Right, I'm off. Have fun squabbling over how you wish you could swing around poles on trains :O).
yeah not him. that guy does not live in fremantle

trickx

HSC
This is me.
[youtube]CwqgaDoe2JM[/youtube]

This is my hero.
[youtube]7hidbdQoqMg[/youtube]

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Uh, yes it does.

Or is the form of dance known as booty dancing unfamiliar to you? If so, not my problem.

Wael_92

HSC
Ive been doing hip hop dancing for 8 years, i live in the western suburb. The studio where i dance at is in south granville. if your interested il give you more details. But i warn you, theres no wannabes there , only the passionated so if you dont think u got wat it takes dont bother.

HSC
Uh, yes it does.

Or is the form of dance known as booty dancing unfamiliar to you? If so, not my problem.
the structure of the sentence is wrong

re booty dancing, yes i know what it is and i am not surprised that you are enough of a lowie to do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)