dancing with the stars (1 Viewer)

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i sadden myself just asking this question but.......who got voted out on dancing with the stars last night ?

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i think after her jail term everyone saw her as really vulnerable, which made people feel sympathetic towards her............for some reason !

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
my question is how could anyone vote for pauline hanson, she should be voted out for the simple fact that she is pauline hanson
i like pauline hanson i think her policies are just misunderstood. i admire her heaps after what she has gone through with her gaol thingy. justin melvey got voted off btw thank god cause he is so arrogant and obnoxious

HSC
lukebennett said:
i like pauline hanson i think her policies are just misunderstood. i admire her heaps after what she has gone through with her gaol thingy. justin melvey got voted off btw thank god cause he is so arrogant and obnoxious
are you 80 years old? or were you just raised with old british traditions

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
all i mean is whn she doesnt want heaps of foreigners coming to the country, she says this cause she doesnt want them not being australian. she wants asians and other immigrants to be australian and not just being asians living in australia. lots of people automatically think she is being racist when all she wants is immigants to try and integrate themselves into australian society=one nation

HSC
lukebennett said:
all i mean is whn she doesnt want heaps of foreigners coming to the country, she says this cause she doesnt want them not being australian. she wants asians and other immigrants to be australian and not just being asians living in australia. lots of people automatically think she is being racist when all she wants is immigants to try and integrate themselves into australian society=one nation
i think your the one misunderstanding her policies...she wanted Australia to return to the state it was when the white australia policy existed...she actually got alot of support from old australian women (old white racist women are usually the main problem with society they contribute nothing) and the fact that she has this support reinforces the idea that australia is FAR from egalitarian

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
what exactly is the white australian policy?

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
gabrielle richens should have won! even though i dont watch the show

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i think your the one misunderstanding her policies...she wanted Australia to return to the state it was when the white australia policy existed...she actually got alot of support from old australian women (old white racist women are usually the main problem with society they contribute nothing) and the fact that she has this support reinforces the idea that australia is FAR from egalitarian
yeah i know what you mean but i strongly agree with the idea of one nation and a properly integrated society. i probably shouldnt have said i agree with ALL of her policies, but i think some of her policies are worth some thought such as the one i have mentioned.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
nationalism is the root of all evil

this show is worse though

= Jennifer =

HSC
this show is bizarre...i watched one episode and darryl somers was dancing and he was so puffed out they had to cut to a break that is not promoting the healthy australia we want so i say kick him off the show and send him back to hey hey its saturday

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
pauline hanson is racist hands down, i dont think u fully understand her policies, from what u've said lukebennet....

ithink the show is rigged too...whos voting for her? i dont know ANYONE who votes for the show, let alone her...clearly she is the worst dancer out of the 3 left

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
haha the irony

sent to jail for electoral fraud

now she's somehow winning all the votes on this show

get tony abbott to look into it

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
bec will win for sure, she has the support of all the people who watch prime and the younger audience who are the ones who would bother to vote.

bec getting this far is obvious, but i certainly didn't pick pauline to get to final.....
I wonder if she will get sent to gaol for vote rigging this time, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)