Dates (1 Viewer)

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
jodi..1 said:
You can have a date without actually calling it a 'date'. Like "do you want to go see blah movie" instead of "do you want to go on a date".
going to the movies for first date is epic failure

HSC
If they're accepting ur offer chances are they're already into you so why not just skip all that bullshit.

williamc

HSC
ElGronko said:
Eg. If you're still at school, which I assume you are, ask her if she wants to catch up for a coffee after school. You can judge how it goes and work out where to go from there.
You don't do that either unless you are both >20 and/or live on the North Shore.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think it's best to reach for the stars. Set your goals and expectations high. For example, approach the girl and lovingly yell "I'll fucking rape you, you dumb bitch". If she resists and threatens to call the cops, try a different tact: "I wish to anally fuck you". Continue negotiating, until eventually, she agrees to fuck in the missionary position.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Get her really drunk at a party. If u play your cards right from there, its smooth sailing

HSC
blakegman said:
Get her really drunk at a party. If u play your cards right from there, its smooth sailing

pshhhh

No ask her out fr coffeee.. as some suggested b4 =]

movies .. HAHAA>.. ummm yesss...

all the best buddy!

always remember really small things count with girls =]

unholyXromance

HSC
It's a tricky one. I often wonder the same thing, but it was ends up how I wanted to...I guess it also depends what happens when your on the date/movie sesh with a friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)