Dating Religious Girl (1 Viewer)

demdom

HSC
Hey how would you begin dating a deeply religious girl.This is agirl who listens to only gospel music and says she doesnt pay visits to boys,how would you melt her heart.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Hello again random religion troll, quite possibly dean. Anyway I wouldn't be bothered at all by the religiosity of a girl as long as she's fine with my beliefs just as much. I'll even go to church or whatever (if reasonable), I don't really care - If she cares a lot then that seems to trump my non-existant worries. The only question would be time.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I fucking hate religious people.

Last edited:

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
You do this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOunzf5Dkeg

But seriously, start going to church, religious semiars that takes up ur whole weekend and make sure you two pray for your love. And be prepare that the fact God is better/more important than you as well as using "i had to go to some religion thing" as an excuse.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
been there done that, at your age you probably dont have the ability to deal with it, i certainly didnt.

There is a way though, heaps of people at tuckermax do it with a 50/50 success rate, its basically being patient, push the boundries at far as you can and then go back a little[then push some more once shes comfortable with the new boundries] just baby steps. Tell her some lies or reassure her [ it doesnt count if i dont cum in your mouth, its not sex if i only put the tip in lol] and in a completely non confrontational and supportive way, question her beleifs in baby steps with the boundry pushing. Slowly get her to see that not everything in the bible is literal, slowly change her views on sex before marriage etc etc.

You probably wont be able to do it so dont bother, but if u do try it and it works then good on ya. Personally its much less effort to find a girl who allready has a normal view on life rather than breaking in a messed up girl.

CieL

HSC
Download and burn gospel music... then bring a photocopied version of the bible to her room to do bible study

If that doesn't melt her heart I dont know what will

aussiechica7

HSC
is this a girl who is actually interested in u or r u just interested in her?

and do u want a r'ship w/ her or just 2 get in her pants? or both?

ellen.louise

HSC
ElGronko said:

I made my girlfriend denounce her religion before she went out with me.

I would never date a stupid person unless they were bimbo sluts, and if you believe in bullshit in my books you are stupid thus you will never get to show me off to your friends.
fuckwit...

ellen.louise

HSC
demdom said:
Hey how would you begin dating a deeply religious girl.This is agirl who listens to only gospel music and says she doesnt pay visits to boys,how would you melt her heart.
If you're only in it to get in her pants, don't go there. It's probably not going to happen. You're probably not even going to be allowed to snog her. Be prepared for commitment!!!

You better ALTAR your lifestyle
:rofl:

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
demdom said:
pretend that you're a religious person and wear a cross and go to church with her. she'll fall for that.

edit:
http://www2.warnerbros.com/walktoremember/main.html

brows

HSC
ElGronko said:

I made my girlfriend denounce her religion before she went out with me.

I would never date a stupid person unless they were bimbo sluts, and if you believe in bullshit in my books you are stupid thus you will never get to show me off to your friends.
I agree. I dont hate them but i wish people would stop believeing the crap they are told and enter reality. God is fine to believe in but dont go nuts about all the stuff in the bible i mean come on humans are supposed to have a brain. If someone i love is sick or something i might say a prayer etc but i dont believe in going to church to show your appreciation for god i mean what can u do in a church that u cant do sitting at a computer.

HSC
I agree with LottoX, if she finds out that he was lying to her then she might get angry and may think he was playing her or something like that.

Just ask her out, see what you have to do for her to go out with you then decide on what you want to do.

Also if you pretend to follow her religion then things get serious what are planning to do then? Tell her what you did or lie again and really change for her?

munchybuddy

HSC
I think that instead of being immature and "Pretending' to be into church stuff, just tell her the truth.
Tell her that u r interested and that u r prepared to do religious stuff wid her. That will impress her more when she sees that u r trying to change yourself for her. Girls love it wen boys so that. lol.

Anyway, wid all that getting into her pants thing, there is no way that, thats gunna happen because she is that religious. How about spending more time wid her and actually getting to know her as a person before you think about all that other stuff.
She will probably b more impressed that u r someone who is only worried about getting to know her as a person rather than just wanting to get into her pants.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)