Dating someone from work? (1 Viewer)

sl3epyAZN

HSC
Theres this new gal i work with. And heres the thing. I think i gave her a pretty bad first impression because my way of her noticing me was being mean to her. But she still talk to me and stuff and said i was her friend on the first day. Mean as in teasing her etc. And there's a problem with age factor i think. Shes like 15-16 and im like 18. Everytime we talk its never serious and its mainly teasin each other. And hiting each other. And she always follows me around work. I duno if i should ask her because i fear rejection and make a fool out of myself. Even though she asks me why i am so tall, if im workin 2morrow, asks me for a massage etc. So what do u guys fink?should i go for it? cos ive been thinkin about her alot even though my friend goes shes not really attractive.she could be the first gal to reject me cos most of the time its always gals askin me out.i duno why im so mean to gals i like and yet they still talk to me and stuff. I want to be nice to her and stuff but i cant help it cos i like her.. help me plz its drivin me nuts

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
sl3epyAZN said:
Theres this new gal i work with. And heres the thing. I think i gave her a pretty bad first impression because my way of her noticing me was being mean to her. But she still talk to me and stuff and said i was her friend on the first day. Mean as in teasing her etc. And there's a problem with age factor i think. Shes like 15-16 and im like 18. Everytime we talk its never serious and its mainly teasin each other. And hiting each other. And she always follows me around work. I duno if i should ask her because i fear rejection and make a fool out of myself. Even though she asks me why i am so tall, if im workin 2morrow, asks me for a massage etc. So what do u guys fink?should i go for it? cos ive been thinkin about her alot even though my friend goes shes not really attractive.she could be the first gal to reject me cos most of the time its always gals askin me out.i duno why im so mean to gals i like and yet they still talk to me and stuff. I want to be nice to her and stuff but i cant help it cos i like her.. help me plz its drivin me nuts
pickup line much? :confused: rofl

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
nah its cause he is asian, and asians arent usuallly tall.

Just hit that shit, if you dont someone else willl[well depends if by 15-16 you mean 16, if you mean 15 then wait till she is 16]

i dunno about you guys, but asking a girl out[ i dunno i havent done this since like primary school, but replace asking out, with some sort of overt message of you want her and you get the picture] is kind of like being a lawyer and asking your witness a question - only ask questions that you KNOW the answer to.

tease her for not wanting to hang outside of work with you [ if you really want to pressure her throw in the age card- not old enough to hang with an 18yr old lol i garantee that will work] go for coffee[oldie but goodie] go shopping or just invite her over your place.
Pretty sure her actions means she wants you though, make the move and winner takes all.

sl3epyAZN

HSC
ummz im like 5 foot 7... since the last time i checked it 1 year ago.. she wouldnt tell me her exact age..i duno why..shes like im 15-16.. or something like that.. shes a bit childish so i duno how to exactly say it so she understands.. hmm maybe i should just ask her to go to teh movies with me..simple way i guess.. and now theres this other guy who is trying to get close to her and im a lil jealous..my friend goes dw..ull get her easy..he goes he will go to her friend and try to hook us up..but i fink its better if i do it myself?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
If a girl from Hong Kong starts hitting you, you're in.

martin88

HSC
N/A
sl3epyAZN said:
she wouldnt tell me her exact age..i duno why..shes like im 15-16.. or something like that..
she's 12

get out while you can

P Plater

HSC
sl3epyAZN said:
mate i'll go for it...im an asian guy too...i know how asian gurls are ;)

PrettyVacant

HSC
P Plater said:
mate i'll go for it...im an asian guy too...i know how asian gurls are ;)
Well I'm an Asian girl and I don't understand what the fuck is going on with this girl.

Hahah. :( Aww.

sl3epyAZN

HSC
She cant be 12.lol.. the youngest you can work is like 15 or something.. Shes very wierd..she tried to get my attention at work by pouring water on my work shirt..and keeps touchin me at work..thanx for all the advice guys.appreciate it. ill tell you how it goes cos il be seeing her on tuesday. thanx all

PrettyVacant

HSC
sl3epyAZN said:
She cant be 12.lol.. the youngest you can work is like 15 or something.. Shes very wierd..she tried to get my attention at work by pouring water on my work shirt..and keeps touchin me at work..thanx for all the advice guys.appreciate it. ill tell you how it goes cos il be seeing her on tuesday. thanx all
Touching you at work? How unprofessional of her, she ought to be fired.

sl3epyAZN

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Touching you at work? How unprofessional of her, she ought to be fired.
lol i told her that its sexual assault but she just ignored it cos she knows im joking with her always even when im not.But yeah the managers dont give a fuck as long as we do our job.im ok height for an asian. 1.75m even tho theres alot of short asians.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
MUHAHAH!

When i finished reading, my first thought is "they got to be Asians" coz I didn't realise your username is __AZN.

So typical of asian girls. gosh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)